- Saturday, 0028: Lady Paperclip's Second-Hand Bookshop - "These Things Were Promises [2/3]", Sherlock Holmes, Holmes/Watson http://paperclipbitch.livejournal.com/128681.html
- Saturday, 0044: snarp: TODAY I AM A DARKOVER BOOK http://snarp.livejournal.com/267343.html
- Saturday, 0650: @ladyofthelog Hahahaha.
- Saturday, 0653: @fairlight777 I suspect I was wired bi and my parents just didn't try to teach it out of me, but I can credit Raffi with my poly.
- Saturday, 0656: @fairlight777 "The More We Get Together" and "The Sharing Song" melded in my head (share your friends, share your toys): share your bf/gf!
- Saturday, 0657: @khasael THOMPSON HAS FORGOTTEN ALL OF HIS HIGH SCHOOL STATISTICS CLASSES. #PROP8
- Saturday, 0701: @fairlight777 As long as you did not punch any of the opposition I think you would be fine. There was hooting and hollering in overflow room
- Saturday, 0706: @cadenzamuse I was! I'm in San Francisco! I diverted myself by sketching the participants, including Sir Not Appearing In This Trial
- Saturday, 0706: @cadenzamuse (Their "child development expert" was afraid for his safety if he appeared.)
- Saturday, 0709: @racheline_m Yeah, it was pretty "I want to punch this guy in the face". I settled for satirical sketching.
- Saturday, 0713: @irohawk http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perry_v._Schwarzenegger I was at the courthouse in the overflow seating room.
- Saturday, 0715: @chas So it is. But on a list of organizations including Greenpeace and the ACLU, it stands out as the hilarious one. #prop8
- Saturday, 0717: @MercuryBlue He was pulling out all sorts of men and women are different stats (men die younger, women are poorer) to say het is best.
- Saturday, 0718: @MercuryBlue Meaning us to say IT MUST BE HET TO CANCEL THIS OUT instead of "they cancel each other out huh" #prop8
- Saturday, 0720: @MercuryBlue Yes it is. Opp: "SCIENCE IS WRONG BECAUSE SCIENCE BELIEVED IN PHRENOLOGY." Witness: "Those who believed in it were wrong, & ...
- Saturday, 0720: @MercuryBlue ... most of them weren't scientists." (I <3 Dr. Lamb so much.)
- Saturday, 0723: @domtheknight It was intense. I am also sitting on something until I see it going live, @zarhooie knows what it is.
- Saturday, 0724: @maureenjohnson Not yet but I plan to!
- Saturday, 0726: @GiniJudd Many otherkin scoff at otakukin too, so it's not like this is new.
- Saturday, 0729: @sushimustwrite Me too! But his leash-holder didn't get the office chair joke. :( Nor the bobcat joke that Trixie made.
- Saturday, 0733: @noodlemaine I was on my non-smart cellphone; the only internet in the room is from someone who's graciously sharing their 3G with people
- Saturday, 0812: Apparently my definition of "not safe for lunch" has increased as a result of my associates. This is fine to me. http://www.npr.org/blogs/monkeysee/2010/01/mythbusters_grant_imahara_expl.html
- Saturday, 0812: RT @KathySierra: Don't "friend" your kids #343: they make brief/troubling/no-context updates: "Depressed": then wait 3.5 hrs to add: "Th ...
- Saturday, 0925: crop art succeed: crop art succeed http://succeedblog.org/post/325049453/crop-art-succeed
- Saturday, 0953: How To Sellout Correctly:
Submitted by: dunno source via Oddly Specific
- Saturday, 1014: Some #prop8 courtroom sketches (not thumbnailed for the web and my spelling/names are dodgy) http://www.marriageequality.org/index.php?page=sketches
- Saturday, 1131: Blinking Contest:
Submitted by: justin brown via deMotivational Builder
- Saturday, 1145: Learn from this typesetterâ™s mistake:
Do it right the first time!
At least itâ™s... http://failblog.org/2010/01/15/sign-fail-23/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+failblog+%28The+FAIL+Blog+-+Fail+Pictures+%26+Videos+at+Failblog.ORG%29
- Saturday, 1433: Star Wars Burlesque: http://blogs.laweekly.com/westcoastsound/synthful/star-wars-burlesque-mos-eisley/
- Saturday, 1436: @gameboyguy13 Agreed; I didn't specify a comment on the autoshare thing from google reader.
- Saturday, 1437: @cadenzamuse Living just a short way outside of the city. Sir Not Appearing felt his life was in danger should he appear.
- Saturday, 1442: http://ihlanya.livejournal.com/422892.html Hee. Hope the cat has a sense of humor too, rather obnoxious joke (looks like an internet fwd)
- Saturday, 1816: @llbbooks You present as direct and assertive to aggressive, so if those are irrevocably mapped to male in someone's mind, then to them yes.
- Saturday, 1817: @llbbooks Since that's not tied to male in my mind, you don't present as male. Thus do rigid gender roles blinker us.
- Saturday, 1819: @cadenzamuse I could see a very angry radical deciding to rid the world of homophobia one jackass at a time.
- Saturday, 1820: @boocahcah BOOOOOOOO!!
- Saturday, 1821: Hey fishies, Boo is here! @boocahcah
- Saturday, 2103: @boocahcah You're welcome! It is one of the many services I offer! Along with sarcasm and omnishipping!
- Saturday, 2133: The Conservative Case For Gay Marriage - Newsweek.com (you have probably already seen this) http://www.newsweek.com/id/229957/page/1
- Saturday, 2134: @fairlight777 I suspected you were. I wasn't. :-P
- Saturday, 2149: @ZorkFox IDK but staff are aware
- Saturday, 2221: @ZorkFox To your own journal? That's special. d's doing stuff, not sure quite what, but stuff.
- Saturday, 2222: aha: "a problem with a database". http://status.livejournal.org
- Saturday, 2241: @ZorkFox Does it have moderated posting?
- Saturday, 2243: @ZorkFox (I know this error well, and I'm not surprised if you're encountering it in a comm, as that's where it belongs.)
- Saturday, 2246: @ZorkFox I would contact the maintainers and let them know. Unpaid comms have a short moderation queue, and it throws the same error ...
- Saturday, 2246: @ZorkFox ... if it's a full queue or if you already have an entry in the queue.
- Saturday, 2247: @ZorkFox Unpaid comms, the user+comm limit is 1 in queue. Paid, it's 5.
- Saturday, 2249: @ZorkFox Knowing the posting limits, I'm entirely unsurprised.
- Saturday, 2316: @ZorkFox Paid comm: 100 total entries in queue, up to 5 per user. Unpaid: 50 total entries in queue, only 1 per user.
Follow me on Twitter.