In the last 24 hours, I posted the following to Twitter: Saturday, 0017 : "mandolin is fucking metal!" overheard at DNA lounge Saturday, 0128 : And lo, the promised #abneypark #mandolin was epic! Saturday, 0223 : Learning to dance with cane, not in spite of it. Had jitterbug with grabby drunk guy, dance near cutest guy, dance with other cute guy. Saturday, 0240 : Right, and that other drunk guy smooched my cheek. He had nice perfume. Saturday, 0427 : One hour and a cancellation later, the bus! Saturday, 0433 : 14 muni now standing room only. Everyone silent, no one visibly drunk. Saturday, 0439 : Muni dude wearing nice trash bag poncho. Transparent, classier than most. Also has bike helmet. Good job, kid. >:-> Saturday, 0443 : @ sfmuni Sadly, the hard bus floors are slippery when wet. Saturday, 0602 : It's 6am Saturday morning, and I am just now getting in from Friday night. I clearly did something very wrong or very right. Saturday, 0619 : @ gameboyguy13 Compared to Fairbanks and Phoenix, there *is* an OWL service. #sfmuni Saturday, 0620 : @ gameboyguy13 I am game for an outing, but don't expect me to carry jack after the night I just had. :D Saturday, 0622 : @ gameboyguy13 Oh man it was awesome. Most bands get people chanting, like, their names. Them? MAN-DO-LIN. MAN-DO-LIN. (Tech difficulties.) Saturday, 0624 : Let's hear it for #teampeoplegettingpunchedintheface (@ sarahreesbrenna , still can't believe you signed my book like that!! :D ) Saturday, 0628 : @ druidsfire I'm still awake and buzzing. MANDOLIN! MANDOLIN! MANDOLIN! #abneypark Saturday, 0636 : @ nathanfhtagn Mandolin is fucking metal. ;) Saturday, 1618 : @ J2Bangs #dnalounge is more of a geek bar, and was probably displaying the general gender distribution of women in tech that night. ;) Saturday, 1620 : @ nadyne If they're droids, maybe one can crack in and replace their dictionaries overnight while they recharge. Saturday, 1643 : The Mother of Invention -- star trek xi -- Scotty/Keenser -- NC17 (no, don't look at me like that, it's hilarious) http://singularity.dreamwidth.org/110917.html Saturday, 1649 : Improved Diplomatic Relations - helens78 - Star Trek (2009) [Archive of Our Own] (may have already recced this) http://archiveofourown.org/works/33761 Saturday, 1853 : @ sfmta_muni That new flat hard flooring is awfully slippery when wet. Follow me on Twitter.