- Monday, 0201: Everybody Let Go - Bases Loaded (Star Trek 2009: Vulcan sex is interesting. NSFW.) http://kyliselle.livejournal.com/5392.html
- Monday, 0214: WIP no more! "These Things Were Promises" (Holmes/Watson, NSFW) finished! Final bit: http://paperclipbitch.livejournal.com/130726.html
- Monday, 0308: Also shared my synthesis of the "woe ass" story with beginningcocks: http://beginningcocks.dreamwidth.org/9598.html
- Monday, 0355: Free hint to a guy who danced with a chick with a cane at #DNAlounge at the #AbneyPark show: http://azurelunatic.dreamwidth.org/6364279.html
- Monday, 0549: One could theoretically get into an infinite pattern of mutual game-loss from me declaring this on Twitter and next morning's LJ twitter log
- Monday, 0605: My country has failed this soldier by ordering him to torture; he has in turn tortured his daughter. http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World-News/US-Girl-Four-Waterboarded-By-Her-Father-Because-She-Allegedly-Refused-To-Say-Her-Letters/Article/201002215544690?lpos=World_News_Carousel_Region_4&lid=ARTICLE_15544690_US%3A_Girl%2C_Four%2C_Waterboarded_By_Her_Father_Because_She_Allegedly_Refused_To_Say_Her_Letters
- Monday, 0607: This is why we do not do these things. You break a man's honor by making him choose to violate an oath or commit an atrocity ... #warishell
- Monday, 0650: Dreamwidth Support Request #1353: Rusty Grapefruit Spoon (oh, memories) http://www.dreamwidth.org/support/see_request.bml?id=1353
- Monday, 0727: @ladyofthelog Eeeee!!!
- Monday, 0728: @kdorian The lack of use would be what we call a "red herring". ;)
- Monday, 0738: "Just thought you should know" said calmly is apparently code for PANIC RIGHT THE FUCK NOW, according to my brain. #takenote #LexiconOfAzz
- Monday, 0857: @bear_feet Yes.
- Monday, 0859: @fairlight777 No, not trying to suggest that, but hard to fit it all into 140 characters.
- Monday, 0920: Nice long conversation with best friend last night. Online classmates being Wrong & g-d I am so proud of him & his caring and honor.
- Monday, 0924: (1 hour is a good long conversation. Yay best friend. Then another hour with Kat. Yay phone. Should call Dawn, too.)
- Monday, 1758: @oakandsage It is not! It is to be said with much flailing and shouting!
- Monday, 1800: @oakandsage I have not ever had a vanilla flavored dental dam. I suppose artificial vanilla tastes better than latex. (But not LaTeX.)
- Monday, 2235: The Chaos: The Chaos is a poem often used to demonstrate how difficult it is to pronounce words in English, ... http://www.neatorama.com/2010/01/29/the-chaos/
- Monday, 2235: Court Could Force eHarmomy To Advertise Gay And Lesbian Dating Services: Shared by JD
by Am... http://sfist.com/2010/01/27/court_could_force_eharmomy_to_adver.php
Follow me on Twitter.