- Monday, 0214: goats.exe (NSFW): Shared by Azure Lunatic
OTHER INTERNET MEME DECALS REGRETSY WOULD LIKE TO SEE:... http://www.regretsy.com/2010/02/24/goats-exe-nsfw/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+regretsy+%28Regretsy%29
- Monday, 0358: I want a Greasemonkey script for dw-codesharing.dreamwidth.org that tells me if a code is good or used. @afuna?
- Monday, 0809: imasupermuteant | the First Annual Pi Day Mathematics Marathon, Drinking Contest, and Pie Eating Orgy (ST 09, NSFW) http://imasupermuteant.dreamwidth.org/7722.html
- Monday, 0811: I got engaged for the 2nd time 10 years ago today. Thank gods, my best friend, Sis, & my own good sense that I'm free. #IdesOfMarch
- Monday, 0812: RT @make_tips: Cat chewing through your power cord? Try armoring it with electrician's "split loom" tubing from the hardware store.
- Monday, 1106: @take_asadsong NAKED STARGAETS
- Monday, 1107: Congratulations to Norrie May-Welby for legally becoming of no specific gender! http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/7446850/Briton-is-recognised-as-worlds-first-officially-genderless-person.html
- Monday, 1159: @take_asadsong Someone found this image manip site that had 1 porny Daniel/Jack dogtag grab image, & ~99 nude Amanda Tapping in gateroom.
- Monday, 1200: @take_asadsong Therefore I started attempting to fic "X Times SG1 Were Naked In The Gate Room", because, wtf, man. NUDE IN GATEROOM?
- Monday, 1318: Mario 1Up Quilt, as Made by a Dude [Screengrab]: Shared by Stacey
I want one! Of an 8-bit star, of course... http://kotaku.com/5482265/mario-1up-quilt-as-made-by-a-dude?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+kotaku%2Ffull+%28Kotaku%29
- Monday, 1332: Two Pictures Tell the Story on Health Care Debate: Shared by JD
Gallup did something ... http://www.fivethirtyeight.com/2010/03/two-pictures-tell-story-on-health-care.html
- Monday, 1548: anchises | The sixth epistle of JD Nielson. Mezzanine. Mature. (jdn. air travel. delicate old ladies quail.) http://anchises.dreamwidth.org/3987.html
- Monday, 1609: @dawnam At the school of HARD KNOCKS.
- Monday, 1617: Hello, roving DW devs. The lack of http://bugs.dwscoalition.org/show_bug.cgi?id=733 is driving me spare!
- Monday, 1625: I need to poke at this the next time I reboot Thalia. http://blog.mibbit.com/?p=674
- Monday, 1631: (Every Dog has his) Day in the Sun. [daily deviant: didodikali] (slightly saucy) http://asylums.insanejournal.com/daily_deviant/283018.html
- Monday, 1659: Incredibly amused that the majority of the commenters on my Facebook post about meeting some @Mythbusters are female. Busting stereotypes!
- Monday, 1935: wideworldsend: Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy (R/D, R) Old, good, hilarious. http://wideworldsend.livejournal.com/21212.html
- Monday, 1940: Oh my best friend. I <3 you so, and all the hilarious crack of our long and strongly loyal association.
- Monday, 1941: (cannot stop laughing due to something he related. oh #voltaire.)
Follow me on Twitter.