In the last 24 hours, I posted the following to Twitter:
Follow me on Twitter.
- Wednesday, 0033: HEY GUYS I THINK I FOUND THE CREEPY STALKER SONG I HEARD ON THE RADIO LAST FALL: http://www.lyrics007.com/Lionel%20Richie%20Lyrics/Hello%20Lyrics.html THANKS #GLEE
- Wednesday, 0728: Weird phrase from my dreams just as I woke up: "Catch-and-release dildo fishing" (in-dream, @zarhooie or @stonebridge314 said it).
- Wednesday, 0842: RT @binstructions: The iPad isn't just a giant iPhone. It's a Fisher-Price activity center for adults.
- Wednesday, 0941: Enjoying my happy black & orange sweet tea. I'm going to be so fucking hyper today.
- Wednesday, 0952: @Scatterbeams Fight it with http://www.weebls-stuff.com/songs/crabs/ ?
- Wednesday, 0957: @Scatterbeams You may not be thanking me when you get I'VE GOT A BIG BAG OF CRABS HERE in your head. :-P
- Wednesday, 1019: "There are plenty of fish in the sea" http://animalreview.wordpress.com/2009/10/12/deep-sea-anglerfish/ (see end)
- Wednesday, 1105: RT @Emergency_In_SF: GAS LEAK: major gas leak due to construction accident at 18th & Valencia Streets. Avoid area.
- Wednesday, 1110: @Scatterbeams When @zarhooie and I shout horse-related items at each other, it's usually a reference to that song, but the meaning varies.
- Wednesday, 1112: @Scatterbeams A lot of times it is "HI I AM YOUR BRAINTWIN I LOVE YOU", and "JOIN ME IN MY EXTENDED WACKINESS"
- Wednesday, 1117: @Scatterbeams We have matching icons w/ a picture from the video with the guy on the horse pointing to where the woman should sit.
- Wednesday, 1208: @Scatterbeams Ta-da! http://azurelunatic.dreamwidth.org/6390084.html One "Amazing Horse" video, described!
- Wednesday, 1306: Hey @teshiron & @gameboyguy13 your doorbell is ringing. (someone ping them in IRC?)
- Wednesday, 1307: Uh. That last? Amazingly delayed, and from last night. I am safe at home with iced tea and do not need letting in anywhere.
- Wednesday, 1407: Britney, before and after airbrushing: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1265676/Britney-Spears-releases-airbrushed-images-digitally-altered-versions.html (I like her real dancer legs better than the airbrushed ones)
- Wednesday, 1420: A serial killer riding BART? http://seanan-mcguire.livejournal.com/227800.html (In the department of Seanan Gets The Weird Ones, Yes)
- Wednesday, 1530: @anotherdream But what does the Doctor evolve into? I bet Sonic Screwdriver is super effective.
- Wednesday, 1659: @ZorkFox If no-one else on your contacts list is a taker, I might introduce you to my friend @semanticist; you two might also get on well.
- Wednesday, 1714: @omnivorously Britney has the proud thighs and calves of a fucking *athlete*, and it *annoys* me to see her trivialized to a porcelain doll.
- Wednesday, 1717: @omnivorously The commentary is irritating too: bruises are imperfections, MUSCLES FFS are *not*.
- Wednesday, 2000: boilingwater | drinks for when it's hot out (iced tea and iced coffee) http://boilingwater.dreamwidth.org/9595.html
Follow me on Twitter.