- Friday, 0746: New Data on Tea Party Sympathizers: Last week, the ongoing debate over what we know about the tea partiers t... http://www.fivethirtyeight.com/2010/04/new-data-on-tea-party-sympathizers.html
- Friday, 0751: iPad printing: solved: Shared by Azure Lunatic
Likely poor quality though, but still awesome.
- Friday, 1500: RT @anotherdream: So many times I've almost posted to ljsecrets or fandomsecrets, but in the end - I'm not the least bit embarrassed to ...
- Friday, 1501: RT @FakeAPStylebook: It's "for all intents and purposes." "Intensive Purposes" is the hot new medical drama from CBS.
- Friday, 1507: RT @metaphorge: How you can tell a conference will be awesome: OH: "I replaced Goetia with Google. Goetic demons are really unreliable a ...
- Friday, 1509: RT @intimations: does anyone have any ~source~ for Bill Kaulitz voice? good intvws or anything? *has kink bingo squares to fill, might a ...
- Friday, 1523: RT [redacted] : why facebook is awesome: finding out all that all the girls you knew from hs who are now military wives play WOW together.
- Friday, 1551: @legomymalfoy Are you just here for the music, or are you staying for the fic too? Do you follow @intimations?
- Friday, 1628: @legomymalfoy That's what you say now. Just wait until someone finds a Johnny/Adam fic. :-P
- Friday, 1814: @dckevin89 The clipping-off-the-spines is the hardest part, and mostly just tedious. I recommend kitchen scissors.
- Friday, 1821: @dckevin89 Trim bottom of stem, pull off icky-looking leaves, clip spines, cut off spiny bit of top. Boil for a while. Dip in butter. <3
- Friday, 1821: @dckevin89 It's the "a while" part that I always have to look up.
- Friday, 1915: Criticism of "Before You Cast A Spell" with commentary on Wiccan magical ethics; attn @oakandsage #magicgeeking http://maewyn.dreamwidth.org/1129412.html
- Friday, 1927: sabinetzin | It's not even Tuesday! (Mythbusters RPF: Bondage Tuesdays) (NSFW, humor, short) http://sabinetzin.dreamwidth.org/221057.html
- Friday, 2112: RT @gesa: the PM of Norway is stranded from the ash cloud & running the country by iPad. to quote @CNN: "Running a country? There's an a ...
Follow me on Twitter.