In the last 24 hours, I posted the following to Twitter:
Follow me on Twitter.
- Saturday, 0733: sabinetzin | A Supposedly Fun Thing Adam Will Never Do Again; Mythbusters sexswap, some mild NSFW-itude. http://sabinetzin.dreamwidth.org/221662.html
- Saturday, 0803: sabinetzin | What? (Title: Everything In Its Place; Mythbusters RPF, gen, utter silliness of premise) http://sabinetzin.dreamwidth.org/207200.html
- Saturday, 0803: zelda-zee- RPS Fic: Look at us we're beautiful (Burning Man: Adam Lambert/Misha Collins NSFW, substance use) http://zelda-zee.livejournal.com/428059.html
- Saturday, 0815: synaesthesia (amber): Elocution [Star Trek XI RPF] NSFW http://synaesthesia.dreamwidth.org/16540.html
- Saturday, 1032: RT @bloggerheads: Damn. I lost The Game.
- Saturday, 1034: @fairlight777 If you'd stayed active & not moved sites you'd have seen it coming! :-P Killed me to stay mum.
- Saturday, 1037: @Hamface More for you then -- coriander leaf tastes like http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pentatomidae smells to me.
- Saturday, 1039: @oakandsage Me, I find the focus is more on "How do I open myself to Listen" and less "how do I get Them to hear me" as in typical Xian.
- Saturday, 1300: architeuthis: Except Thou Bless Me (Dean/Castiel, massively NSFW) http://architeuthis.livejournal.com/1957.html
- Saturday, 1318: skidmo_fic: Hold You in the Palm of His Hand (NC-17) (Dean/Castiel, fisting) http://skidmo-fic.livejournal.com/47618.html
- Saturday, 1321: elorie: On the ethics of magic #magicgeeking (@oakandsage, psst) (perhaps also @nbelitz?) http://elorie.livejournal.com/1369471.html
- Saturday, 1326: Hee, @mathsie, see my last tweet. :-P
- Saturday, 1502: Ow, ow, ow. Banged the back of my head on refrigerator in the process of Being Domestic. Ow. OW.
- Saturday, 1503: @fairlight777 This is true!
- Saturday, 1547: A Lever and a Place to Stand - Lassiter - Merlin (BBC) [Archive of Our Own] (NSFW) http://archiveofourown.org/works/78991
- Saturday, 1753: RT @kwmurphy: To hell with @donttrythis, I'm trying it at home. #LastTweets
- Saturday, 1754: @tiferet93 @fairlight777 MORE FOR THEM, THEN.
- Saturday, 1816: So I'm nearly ready to head Out and run errands, but ... what else do I need to do?
- Saturday, 2233: RT @maureenjohnson: Remember the women in FL who worked to ban Bermudez Triangle? They're back, and after the ENTIRE LIBRARY SYSTEM: htt ...
Follow me on Twitter.