- Wednesday, 0023: aiiiigh I hate unexpected power outages late late at night. But it's really really windy here.
- Wednesday, 0033: Shutting everything down and going to bed.
- Wednesday, 0041: Asparagus is really really great! (My head has moved on to parodying show tunes. Send pleh.) WITH CORN!!
- Wednesday, 0733: Sleeping (or Not) by the Wrong Clock - Opinionator Blog - NYTimes.com http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/04/19/sleeping-or-not-by-the-wrong-clock/
- Wednesday, 0733: anchises: The tenth epistle of JD Nielson. Mezzanine. Mature. (fiction, bdsm, beverage warning, #ashtag) http://anchises.dreamwidth.org/5137.html
- Wednesday, 0733: Katie F: Twelfth Night (Holmes/Watson, NSFW, humor, rec, spirit gum is not lube) http://liquidfic.net/twelfthnight.html
- Wednesday, 0733: Star Trek/Dollhouse: By Any Other Name (WHAT THE HELL THIS IS THE FUCK CREEPY ALSO GOOD) http://waketosleep.dreamwidth.org/26793.html
- Wednesday, 0756: Last night I dreamed that someone was stalking a friend but the #mythbusters were helping us (we live in SF) and Jamie had a secret Twitter.
- Wednesday, 0805: Photo: ok, maybe this mythbusters gif is amazingly adorable. http://tumblr.com/xjv8wk0a4
- Wednesday, 0831: @Scatterbeams Clearly pasted together. Adam's head grinning on a wetsuited body, dancing around in total glee. (but wait there's more.)
- Wednesday, 0831: @Scatterbeams (continued) Walrus with what looks like a trombone, also animated into dancing; Jamie's hat on the walrus's head.
- Wednesday, 0833: @Scatterbeams Also, it's captioned "Myth Busted".
- Wednesday, 1836: @maureenjohnson Is that also how you take your coffee?
- Wednesday, 1839: @CaptianRobert Quinn's Queasily Quivering Quim
- Wednesday, 1841: RT @CaptianRobert: Let's play a game: Zombie Food, A to Z.
I'll begin: "Adam's Adams Apple"
- Wednesday, 1842: @semanticist Or someone else's, and leave it on your pillow as a trophy. :D
Follow me on Twitter.