In the last 24 hours, I posted the following to Twitter:
Follow me on Twitter.
- Thursday, 0650: Hello, my friend, are we visible today? (Why if I get married to a woman it's not "gay"): http://tajasel.org/2010/04/22/a-rant-about-gay-marriage/
- Thursday, 0651: @collectivenouns A buckle of fencers. #collectivenouns
- Thursday, 0652: A swash of fencers. #collectivenouns
- Thursday, 0655: @mathsie You and Rah and Ysa and rb are all in line for the robot bodies! Don't blame you for wanting to ditch yours but try to hang on <3
- Thursday, 0656: iPad "too salty", "not rhino-proof": http://www.newyorker.com/talk/2010/04/26/100426ta_talk_kimball (least common complaints)
- Thursday, 0703: "Making Sense of Privacy and Publicity" (did I already share this? probably. but it wasn't bookmarked.) http://www.danah.org/papers/talks/2010/SXSW2010.html
- Thursday, 0704: Dreamed that Dad was trying to verify that a friend-of-a-friend existed by asking the friend about the WRONG NAME.
- Thursday, 0710: @cassieclare "Do you know how to book ends before you start" sounds more like a writing craft question than a str… http://twishort.com/aaq5n
- Thursday, 0711: RT @cassieclare: "Will Jace, Clary, and the unicorn have a love triangle in CoFA?" It's more of a love rectangle with a kleptomaniac lep ...
- Thursday, 0721: Spiffy time zone visualization, via @r_adams http://everytimezone.com/
- Thursday, 0754: My design word of the day is "heinous", to describe the imaginary UI for if #dreamwidth got multiple-parent commenting ability. #iwantthis
- Thursday, 1033: Purple haired old man talking on Bluetooth headset, throwing bread to seagulls and pigeons.
- Thursday, 1144: novembersmith - Carrying Dangerous Goods (5 parts, complete, NSFW; Generation Kill characters in Temeraire; REC OMG) http://novembersmith.livejournal.com/37543.html
- Thursday, 1638: *giggle* http://l-userpic.livejournal.com/60098325/10236431
- Thursday, 1643: Chatter on #MortalInstruments fanlist reminded me of Tuck Everlasting. One of the most horrifying books I read at age 9.
- Thursday, 1644: @handler I admire your committment to truth & justice.
- Thursday, 1655: @dallas_news She's lovely, and she looks pretty relaxed about being in an office.
- Thursday, 1656: RT @dallas_news: For Earth Day we've had some urban chickens in the newsroom and they've taken to blogging... Pic: http://eatsblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2010/04/chickens-write-blog-post----no.html
- Thursday, 1715: HEY @MATHSNERD, GUESS WHAT. @DONTTRYTHIS IS GOING TO BE AT UCLA ON MONDAY NIGHT.
- Thursday, 1908: Cheerfully earwormed with the Brown Derbies. I wanna be just like you! This song makes me feel like dancing.
- Thursday, 1913: Spent part of this morning and afternoon answering questions from my aunt about trans issues. I may be best person as I don't get hurt.
- Thursday, 1920: She is past asking the awkward nosy questions to a trans person, but still has awkward nosy questions.
- Thursday, 1923: Just saw the I Have A Sign guy in the Mission.
- Thursday, 1945: Send pleh. May write Adam Savage as American Idol contestant unless I am stopped.
- Thursday, 1955: The fic that I am not writing has named itself.
Follow me on Twitter.