In the last 24 hours, I posted the following to Twitter:
Follow me on Twitter.
- Thursday, 0039: @amberfoxfire *giggle*
- Thursday, 0947: @semanticist Can you stuff them in your SHOES?
- Thursday, 0948: @EllieMurasaki Gorgeous. :D
- Thursday, 0954: Things I have read today include ephemere's breathtaking rant "No country for strangers" http://ephemere.dreamwidth.org/6827.html
- Thursday, 0956: (last link at the recommendation of pauamma in IRC)
- Thursday, 1204: @omnivorously Fic; it's not complete yet, but it's gorgeous. I'll be linking it later when I clear through my browser tabs.
- Thursday, 1348: RT: @oakandsage: True fact: Oxygen is carried around your body by tribes of tiny monsters called HEMOGOBLINS.
- Thursday, 1352: Jobs on Flash: ZING! http://www.apple.com/hotnews/thoughts-on-flash/ OH SNAP!
- Thursday, 1418: @zarhooie Oh, sweetie. *frets* *sends lemonade*
- Thursday, 1821: @amy_m_young My Neon starts to complain around 130kph, so I avoid acting like a dumbass and breaking the law massively unsafely.
- Thursday, 1823: @dckevin89 I hope they realize that there's really no way for them to *moderate* that hashtag...
- Thursday, 1825: @coffeechica Beware: if you combine that with tearing your hair, it's the universal sign for "I need a haircut".
- Thursday, 1839: @omnivorously Rec will be shipped with the next batch of Delicious links!
- Thursday, 1840: @EllieMurasaki It's amazing, and oh so healing vs. the last Regency fic I read.
- Thursday, 1906: The Evil Sinister Dark Evil Very Bad Claiming of Kris Allen, by Astolat (NSFW, Kris/Adam, unreliable narrator, heh) http://community.livejournal.com/aianonlovefest/5238.html?thread=4977526#t4977526
- Thursday, 1906: (This Is) Not a Statement - seperis - American Idol RPF (NSFW) http://archiveofourown.org/works/65259
- Thursday, 1906: lazulisong | [fic] crowning glory [1/1] [girlSpock gen] [g] http://lazulisong.dreamwidth.org/60901.html
- Thursday, 1906: A Very Long Summer (I Want to Go Home) (beverage warning) http://calathea.mediawood.net/stories/AVLS.html
- Thursday, 1906: Restraint - DarkEmeralds - Supernatural RPF (NSFW, Regency, OMFG REC REC REC REC REC) http://archiveofourown.org/works/61002/chapters/80646
- Thursday, 1906: Tim Ferriss: 7 Great Principles for Dealing with Haters http://mashable.com/2010/04/29/deal-with-haters-tim-ferriss/
- Thursday, 1916: Rambling Rose: iLesson: The Pie in the Face Method http://icio.us/2sz3cn
- Thursday, 2045: Let us hear it for the irritated BART operator reminding us to not be bleeding morons. <3
Follow me on Twitter.