In the last 24 hours, I posted the following to Twitter:
Follow me on Twitter.
- Sunday, 1156: @CaptianRobert That 'snot a good idea. :-P
- Sunday, 1205: RT @TheRealNimoy: I'm appearing at Star Trek IV screening followed by Q and A. Friday, June 11. Mann's Chinese 6 in Hollywood. Sponsore ...
- Sunday, 1209: @phoenixdreaming If that were TVTropes would it be "Our Muggers are Different"? *flippant* (suspect article would make me rage too, wtf man)
- Sunday, 1212: @phoenixdreaming That person sounds as if she is on way too many of the wrong drugs & lives in a world where axemurderers should walk free.
- Sunday, 1214: RT @the_tonberry: At some point, it stops being for science and starts being for explosions. That might be why I love this show so much. ...
- Sunday, 1220: @omnivorously I am not at all familiar with J&J. so I barely notice; it would indeed work with the serial numbers filed off.
- Sunday, 1221: Hair is brushed! (It works better when I'm not trying to type at the same time.)
- Sunday, 1237: I have done the hard part of reconciling my cross-site icons: seeing what I have where. Now just to upload the missing ones.
- Sunday, 1316: Whisks washed. Milk checked. (Still good.) Pudding made. Pudding eaten. Strawberry eaten. Clothes mostly on (still lack skirt, shoes).
- Sunday, 1318: @tiferet93 http://archiveofourown.org/works/61002/chapters/80646
- Sunday, 1320: @maureenjohnson Lack of indoor plumbing is overrated. It reminds me of GROWING UP in the WOODS surrounded by MOOSE.
- Sunday, 1344: Ex-BNP Simon Nicholson leaves party, shocked that they're a bunch of racist creeps: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2010/05/02/bnp-star-simon-nicholson-quits-to-expose-racist-party-115875-22227237/ I'm a foreigner & I know this!
- Sunday, 1822: Via autopope in james_nicoll's comments, a bizarre and WTF headline: http://current.com/entertainment/wtf/88862229_i-kicked-burning-terrorist-so-hard-in-the-balls-that-i-tore-a-tendon-in-my-foot.htm
- Sunday, 1824: RT @semanticist: No, really, Mail.app. I'm never going to get legitimate email from 'Doctor Spermvolume'. You can put it in junk.
- Sunday, 1824: (That last RT almost makes me want to go for a doctorate and a namechange just to prove @semanticist wrong. Almost but not quite.)
- Sunday, 1827: @maureenjohnson I've never associated your name with Rent, mostly because you're Maureen *Johnson*, and my misspent youth involved Heinlein.
- Sunday, 1828: @Samuraiko SA denizens are not known for any form of decency, ever.
Follow me on Twitter.