In the last 24 hours, I posted the following to Twitter:
Follow me on Twitter.
- Tuesday, 0304: Fortunes: "Your future will be happy and productive." "Be a generous friend and a fair enemy."
- Tuesday, 0308: More: "Good luck bestows upon you. You will get what your heart desires."
- Tuesday, 0309: And this next is v. true for me: "You have the rare ability to recognize ability in others."
- Tuesday, 0332: @gameboyguy13 Jenny says turn off the radio; Jenny says turn off the lights.
- Tuesday, 0430: @gameboyguy13 I hope so too; it sucks that things are so generally aiiiiigh.
- Tuesday, 0447: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bg0X95Vc7BE So the band treats it as a cleansing ritual too.
- Tuesday, 1123: @StoryCasting You've a comma splice and the wrong it's there: "Sign up with StoryCasting and join the community today, its FREE!"
- Tuesday, 1125: @oakandsage Cordelia?
- Tuesday, 1125: RT @oakandsage: Vornado is a brand of fan/heater, not a nickname for Miles Vorkosigan.
- Tuesday, 1126: #MythBuilders RT @oakandsage: @azurelunatic ROSES WILL MAKE NETWORKING EVEN BETTER
- Tuesday, 1128: RT @maureenjohnson: I just vacuumed the inside of my fridge. #howiroll
- Tuesday, 1129: @amy_m_young Earwormed! #rockingout
- Tuesday, 1134: @clairelegrand My solution (I don't wear trousers) = shorts under the skirt. Modesty and bonus pockets.
- Tuesday, 1147: RT@mamajoan:Next time it seems apropos to say "That's what she said," try "There's an app for that" instead. Hilarity will ensue. I promise.
- Tuesday, 1602: @StoryCasting Hee hee! (And I don't do fantasy casting myself but good to know you exist for ALL MY FRIENDS WHO DO, omg >_<)
- Tuesday, 1603: RT @semanticist: @relativesanity @cole007 A good single malt is Not Lube. (cc @azurelunatic)
- Tuesday, 1604: Omg, I have just fallen in true deep love with Tweed. ALL BITS OF A CONVERSATION IN ONE VIEW.
- Tuesday, 1606: http://www.palm.com/us/support/handbooks/pixi/p120eww/PalmPixi_UG_Sprint_EN.pdf
- Tuesday, 1614: @tiferet93 Palmtop app: http://tweed.pivotallabs.com/ -- instead of 1 "in reply to" it pulls whole public reply chain onto same page.
- Tuesday, 1615: @dckevin89 It just came on Friday. I am *charmed*. The software arrows take srs getting used to, the rest is pretty intuitive, but rtfm.
- Tuesday, 1616: @tweed I just discovered the whole-conversation view, and OMG I love you guys. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
- Tuesday, 1622: @tiferet93 If you're coming to the Glee-fulness tonight, so am I, so if you're going you'll have a ride home.
- Tuesday, 2316: @shitmyrmsays Both involve huevos?
Follow me on Twitter.