In the last 24 hours, I posted the following to Twitter:
Follow me on Twitter.
- Saturday, 2358: RT @ghauptman: News of the day: Mira Grant is Seanan McGuire. I love her and her giant sex tentacle of darkness.
- Sunday, 0033: This looks like it might be a fic outtake. :-P http://verydemotivational.com/2010/05/05/demotivational-posters-spock/
- Sunday, 0106: Looks like I have a bedwarmer! http://twitpic.com/1o9lhx
- Sunday, 0110: Best friend claims to be Iron Man. Dubious. <3
- Sunday, 0736: Worst thing I have smelled in a while: the inside of the closed trash can holding the tied dog poo bags. DO NOT WANT.
- Sunday, 0750: Locked twitter, unlocked formspring = epic lulz, and I now know enough to know I don't need to request access! I <3 the internet sometimes.
- Sunday, 0805: @sushimustwrite http://twitpic.com/1ocq7l - It's ... a life skill, I suppose?!?!?
- Sunday, 0845: May 16, 2010: Shared by Azure Lunatic
So tiiiired... but, tomorrow's vid is so goooood. http://www.smbc-comics.com/index.php?db=comics&id=1883
- Sunday, 0909: @grantimahara @bonniegrrl I'd totally get one for my nephew.
- Sunday, 0910: @FranziskaKurtz I always have to look it up. #queerhere
- Sunday, 0914: SPIDER ON DESK #wackyarachnids http://twitpic.com/1odcxa
- Sunday, 0917: In my head, I file service-owner access to locked social media content with http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Droit_de_seigneur
- Sunday, 0926: RT @gameboyguy13: Dot dot dot I think that's a herd of sperm costumes.
- Sunday, 0926: @dawnam Which twins, though? This makes a difference.
- Sunday, 0944: RT @gameboyguy13: Oh no, evangelicals with bullhorns! Go away. OH father to child: "Now sweetie, that's what we call a lunatic."
- Sunday, 0955: @FranziskaKurtz I think "one earring means gay but which ear is it" is in US popular culture consciousness. The thumb ring was news to me.
- Sunday, 1018: RT @feministhulk: HULK LIKE HULK MUSCLES, NOT IN MACHO WAY, BUT TO DEFY CARTESIAN DUALITY THAT SEVER BODY FROM MIND. HULK FIND BODY'S WI ...
- Sunday, 1058: Apparently my cousin-the-younger has a Pandora station inherited from one of mine?
- Sunday, 1129: I do want to know what colors are "penis", "gay", "wtf", and "dunno", though. http://blog.xkcd.com/2010/05/03/color-survey-results/
- Sunday, 1153: Robot wedding! http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/8685184.stm
- Sunday, 1231: @Back2Bethel dogsitting, curling up for a nap.
- Sunday, 1233: Dogsitting = sleepdep. :( NAPTIME!
- Sunday, 1541: A wadded cotton thermal blanket makes the best form fitting pillow. #MythBuilders
- Sunday, 1544: @JulianaMarie http://twitpic.com/1oey38 - Awww, all happy-stripey! :D
- Sunday, 1545: @mrsgneissgirl So #mythbuilders tend to sleep at the same times?
- Sunday, 1601: "It's still in there - there was no way to get it out entirely - but at least you have to look really closely to see the tentacle rape."
- Sunday, 1602: (That last, from Less Wrong; someone said "And nobody gets tentacle raped or anything! ^_^")
- Sunday, 1604: @sarahreesbrenna READY AND WAITING FOR ADVENTURE
- Sunday, 1610: @mrsgneissgirl @JulianaMarie Maybe next year? My Virtual Little Brother did it this year and played Count The Naked People.
- Sunday, 1744: @the_wanlorn It was sort of hilarious. :D
- Sunday, 1747: @the_wanlorn You could sort of guess the context on some of them, and on others, it was a fun game to try and figure out wtf.
- Sunday, 1748: @the_wanlorn I have this non-sexual kink for livebloggy hilarity.
- Sunday, 1836: Out of context theatre: "... it's going to be FUN ZOMBIE TIMES at the sewage treatment plant."
- Sunday, 1841: Hey @mathsie & @khasael, it is NEUROSCIENCE TIME with our babyfish!
- Sunday, 1846: @maureenjohnson *scuttles back into jar*
- Sunday, 1942: @demonicerrantry The very same.
- Sunday, 1954: @demonicerrantry The babyfish is writing a zombie book.
- Sunday, 1955: @demonicerrantry A few of the marmalade fish formed a social cluster, and one of us is much younger, so she's the babyfish.
- Sunday, 2003: @tiferet93 She sure is! Thus the evening is turning into a biology seminar as well as some plot-related bounce-back-and-forth.
- Sunday, 2004: @fairlight777 Well, she and I are both fish, but it's just a private let-us-look-at-your-plot-now, and her plot has zombies.
- Sunday, 2019: Hmm. Funtimes (or not): occasionally my Palm Pixi stops taking a charge, and I have to reboot it so it will. WTF, man.
- Sunday, 2021: @Shirozora He seems to think that freedom from pr0n is a good thing. I don't get it. I wonder if my rant made it through moderation.
- Sunday, 2022: @amy_m_young Sometimes my Palm Pixi shows a full charge icon far past when I think it should. #terriblelies
- Sunday, 2030: @Shirozora I know! It's not even "more choices about when and where and with whom you have your pr0n", just FREEDOM FROM PR0N. WTF Steve-o!
- Sunday, 2044: Dry Up Grease Stains with Plain White Chalk [Clever Uses]: Shared by Azure Lunatic
- Sunday, 2147: @Shirozora The door rang. I answered the call. "Hi, could you not knock so loud?" it said grumpily. "Sleeping here!"
- Sunday, 2233: *headdesk* Maybe I should GO HOME and GRAB A FLASK OF THE BOOZES.
Follow me on Twitter.