In the last 24 hours, I posted the following to Twitter: Wednesday, 0007 : @ JulianaMarie Not even. Have I introduced you to my virtual little brother @ gameboyguy13 ? He has as dirty a mind as I do. Wednesday, 0008 : RT @ rynia : @ azurelunatic i'll put condiments on your hot dog! Wednesday, 0008 : @ rynia Precisely. Wednesday, 0015 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqgWaD3cy6M Asterix & iPad Wednesday, 0326 : @ ScarletMorgana Which one's the hobbit, the curly one or the grinning one? Wednesday, 0332 : Still giggling over the fest/fist thing. Wednesday, 0841 : RT @ zarhooie : Had a dream last night that I gave a talk on Dreamwidth at Williams, and accidentally pulled up pics of balls. @ charliet w ... Wednesday, 0844 : @ JulianaMarie I met him through the same crowd that thinks that fisting is the most hilarious repeated injoke ever. Wednesday, 0848 : @ loopylisa93 That one was the result of one of those Very Concerning but Very Hilarious conversations with a few of my friends. Wednesday, 0849 : @ ScarletMorgana He is my little brother! (Brother by another mother?) Wednesday, 0913 : Lesbians have a more wholesome reputation to me than straight or bi women because less likely to get randomly pregnant & the green living... Wednesday, 0914 : ...green living stereotype. (my brain is a weird place.) Wednesday, 0949 : @ coffeechica Congratulations to him on escaping hell! (Strong feelings about high school, who, me?) Wednesday, 1055 : @ cerysjones Muahahaha! Wednesday, 1111 : Dogsitting elsewhere, and they have TV. This means #MythBusters . This means I get to watch @ donttrythis stick his face in a vacuum cleaner. Wednesday, 1135 : @ xlerb My dorm banned live flame candles due to idiot college students + live flame being a bad combo. Wednesday, 1212 : @ loopylisa93 Exactly. Up a bit too late, hilarity, Glee, curry, and lube/ #notlube . Wednesday, 1215 : @ ScarletMorgana He's an awesome little brother. Couldn't have asked for a better one if he were actually related. Wednesday, 1243 : @ kestrelct Undead *is* pretty hot right now. Wednesday, 1407 : RT @ Emergency_In_SF : SFPD HAS ISSUED AN ALL-CLEAR. No explosives. (via @ kgoradio ) Wednesday, 1413 : Hey, the cellphone vs. drunk driving myth uses a little white Dodge Neon like mine. #MythBusters Wednesday, 1917 : Ballistic glass is usually a good plan. #MythBusters (Exploding Lighter) Wednesday, 1924 : @ maureenjohnson I promise not to murder you, and furthermore, if I show up on your doorstep looking worshipful, I'll go away later. Wednesday, 1928 : @ maureenjohnson *nervous* *on the opposite coast* *less nervous* Wednesday, 1930 : @ maureenjohnson *waves from inside jar* Wednesday, 1932 : RT @ Shirozora : Do not want crushed popcorn in ass. DD: || MTE, #weepingcock Wednesday, 1939 : @ dckevin89 From contex it looks like a complaint about very very bad fanfiction. Wednesday, 1943 : @ Shirozora *giggling madly* Wednesday, 1943 : RT @ Shirozora : High on a hill was a lonely Goatse... #weepingcock Wednesday, 2045 : @ maureenjohnson *adds hot chocolate mix to milk, snuggles up with blanket & nice warm MythBusters episode* Wednesday, 2136 : Watching #MythBusters over the phone with best friend, 700+ miles apart = <3 Our puns are pretty bad too. Wednesday, 2157 : Making with some of the MythBusters spoilerychatter in @ squeemachine around now. Follow me on Twitter.