In the last 24 hours, I posted the following to Twitter: Tuesday, 0049 : @ the_wanlorn I play Zilch on my phone & lose badly. Tuesday, 0100 : We're On Burlesque Time - ninhursag - Star Trek (2009) [Archive of Our Own] (NSFW) http://archiveofourown.org/works/81130 Tuesday, 0338 : RT @ bekijane : Wear the Lilac for truth, justice, freedom, reasonably priced love, a hard-boiled egg and Altzheimer's research. How do th ... Tuesday, 0620 : @ gameboyguy13 What shall I bring tonight? (about to zzz out but will see later) Tuesday, 0621 : @ maureenjohnson Coffee. Covered in bees. Tuesday, 1207 : RT @ hersteria : Hersteria word of the day: Bathycolpian - having a large chest with deep cleavage. Or, "stacked." Tuesday, 1225 : @ iHollaback They have no clue about what is going on in my life; they want an external manifestation of cheer, not my wellbeing. Tuesday, 1228 : @ iHollaback Wittiest response I ever gave to a "Smile!" was a straight-faced "Live long & prosper" complete with Vulcan salute. Tuesday, 1231 : @ iHollaback Bothers me less when it's the guy asking for change saying it to everybody. Not singled out, not a female thing. Tuesday, 1255 : Stupid sleep cycle. 5.5 hours not enough, trying for a little more. Tuesday, 1652 : LJ Woe is known: http://status.livejournal.org/index.html Tuesday, 1935 : @ sophira Can't remember exactly page, but apparently perlbal was woe. Tuesday, 2059 : Need Klingon stripper bodybuilder. Apparently this is D's fault? Tuesday, 2147 : @ kestrelct Word. Follow me on Twitter.