In the last 24 hours, I posted the following to Twitter: Sunday, 0513 : The Burger Lab: How to Make Perfect Thin and Crisp French Fries | A Hamburger Today http://aht.seriouseats.com/archives/2010/05/the-burger-lab-how-to-make-perfect-mcdonalds-style-french-fries.html Sunday, 0559 : @ mrsgneissgirl YES YES YES OMG YES. I rarely realize how much I love it until I do it again and then it's been too long. UP IN THE AIR WHEE! Sunday, 0930 : @ maureenjohnson It is clearly a perverted sex toy. *grabbyhands* Sunday, 0932 : @ falletron That reminds me, I still plan to do a little crafting with a plastic banana and an old bluetooth headset. Sunday, 1230 : @ mishacollins Therefore porn on Twitter ought to be absolutely fantastic. Sunday, 1234 : @ idonotlikepeas http://twitpic.com/1ujlso - Amazingly adorable. :D Sunday, 1245 : @ amyty Black cats prefer white pants. Tabbies have no preference as their fur shows up on anything. Sunday, 1306 : Things I have said today include: "Jesus brings the lovingsnarkfulness-of-asskicking." #outofcontexttheatre Sunday, 1441 : @ sarahreesbrenna That either sounds like Jamie and Nick, or Gerald and Jamie. Sunday, 1445 : @ laliandra It is not itself scarring, but can turn up things that are. So Googling is likely safe, but using it, not always. Sunday, 1447 : @ sarahreesbrenna Ooo! *hugs precious treasure spoiler* Sunday, 1512 : Somehow I have become one of the reliable reasons that certain portions of @ sarahreesbrenna 's fans need brainbleach. #proud ? Sunday, 1525 : http://pandagon.net/index.php/site/palin_small_town_fail/ Oh, that wacky Sarah Palin. #schadenfreude Sunday, 1530 : Apparently I am one day older than Draco Malfoy. Sunday, 1543 : @ Scatterbeams Fannish types had been wishing young Mr. Malfoy a happy birthday. Sunday, 2108 : RT @ amy_m_young : I second this motion! RT @ ALL_CAPS : The best way to put smug 'Morning People' in their place is to start scheduling 2am ... Sunday, 2113 : RT @ druidsfire : OMG... Adam Savage singing I Will Survive... As Gollum... #w00tstock Follow me on Twitter.