In the last 24 hours, I posted the following to Twitter:
Follow me on Twitter.
- Tuesday, 0352: @dduane I can't stop giggling that they're *nailing sandwiches to the wall*, and that's not even addressed in the rest of it.
- Tuesday, 0918: Drawing mystical symbols on the back of my hand with waterproof eyeliner.
- Tuesday, 0922: @Scatterbeams I have linked the recipe in my journal! It is a lovely lovely cake. I think it is my new favorite.
- Tuesday, 0925: You can nail a Twinkie to a wall and leave it there for a year and it won't go bad. #mythbuilders (my high school drama class had stories)
- Tuesday, 0926: You can't nail Jello to the wall. #mythbuilders
- Tuesday, 0944: @tiferet93 Because I can, and also because I have waterproof eyeliner, I want to play with it, and handsymbols make more sense than eyes.
- Tuesday, 0944: @tiferet93 And if I'm doing handsymbols, I might as well make them personally meaningful, even if not specifically purposed.
- Tuesday, 1039: @tiferet93 Playing with eyeliner. But I can report that it is pretty durable so I may use it next time there is that sort of Doing.
- Tuesday, 1714: Why I hate shilling hosebeasts & love mj: RT @maureenjohnson: NEW BLOG POST!!!!! And it is literally a manifesto: http://www.maureenjohnsonbooks.com/2010/06/08/manifesto/
- Tuesday, 1716: @maureenjohnson (and in case you somehow did not pick up on this, my adoration for you knows no bounds. Not even the WALLS of this JAR.)
- Tuesday, 1728: Interesting! http://blog.twitter.com/2010/06/links-and-twitter-length-shouldnt.html
- Tuesday, 1737: @sophira It was previously using an external shortener for really long links but not all. Bit.ly, I think.
- Tuesday, 1738: Also, if you two have not yet been introduced: @sophira, @semanticist.
- Tuesday, 1754: My life improved by the @trillianastra feature where you can archive email from the new-message notif. 1 second now saves 3 later.
- Tuesday, 2217: Cursebird Report: @azurelunatic swears like a George Carlin Wannabe. Ranked: 60,513rd worldwide. -
- Tuesday, 2316: One can use a battery-operated milk frother to stir a glass of vile hemp protein supplement into something with the least amount of sludge.
- Tuesday, 2317: @gameboyguy13 Get your ass to bed, sweetie. Coming to the Freebase meetup tomorrow?
Follow me on Twitter.