In the last 24 hours, I posted the following to Twitter:
Follow me on Twitter.
- Wednesday, 0202: Writing myself /me/ in the form of checklists for when I cannot brain in the mornings.
- Wednesday, 0217: @Shirozora (brainstormy) What if Cas is not an angel from the Abrahamic traditions but got mistaken for one lots? Assimilated & cranky?
- Wednesday, 0720: @biodelusion Fleece, folded over and sewn into a pocket, is what my sister uses.
- Wednesday, 0952: Ahh, the sounds of my childhood. Oleander, "Why I'm Here". Music on my phone is improving my sanity, one note at a time.
- Wednesday, 0953: @lindensphinx Augh, because that just makes everything better. >_<
- Wednesday, 1106: @biodelusion I wonder if a used-something-shop would have a cheap flute case; that's perhaps about the right size.
- Wednesday, 1147: Today appears to be a day for manic housecleaning. WHERE THE FUCK DID I PUT IT. I NEED THIS. #argh
- Wednesday, 1505: Lol
- Wednesday, 1506: LOL: the Bad Idea Bears must have been having a paaaaaarty. Facebook rarely good role model.
- Wednesday, 1520: Ow. Body doing things I do not approve of.
- Wednesday, 1548: this ain't livin' » What To Do When Someone Approaches To Tell You About Sexual Assault or Abuse http://meloukhia.net/2010/06/what_to_do_when_someone_approaches_to_tell_you_about_sexual_assault_or_abuse.html
- Wednesday, 1548: Deep Breaths - trollprincess - Supernatural AU: NSFW, femslash, little-boxes-on-the-hillside, dicks-with-wings. http://archiveofourown.org/works/92830
- Wednesday, 1548: dira | Vorkosigan/Torchwood fic: Signals That Sound in the Dark - NSFW. Hide your heart in a box & become immortal? http://dira.dreamwidth.org/538340.html
- Wednesday, 1550: @Skud @tiferet93 Currently in DNW amounts of TMI pain; hope to be there tonight but outlook hazy
- Wednesday, 1614: Modern saint with modern stigmata, whose wrists never bleed, just ache endlessly, skewered by hours of typing.
- Wednesday, 2020: My phone: not so good with downtown SF directions. #cranky
- Wednesday, 2301: Pet peeve of the night: when you don't know any better and say something untrue, you are mistaken, not lying. Lie requires knowing the truth
Follow me on Twitter.