In the last 24 hours, I posted the following to Twitter:
Follow me on Twitter.
- Saturday, 0654: @dckevin89 I have a gracious plenty spirited clever bi chick protagonists, but I really like my supporting casts.
- Saturday, 0656: @dckevin89 Writing straight women baffles me but some of them turned out straight. A bit scary.
- Saturday, 0710: @dckevin89 Then sometimes she is mostly there as an observer. Home Movies from the Cutting-Room Floor would have been like that but for Ben.
- Saturday, 0712: @dckevin89 Longfic, often that is also for STFU, but I care more about where they live. And sometimes the dollhouse I build is art too.
- Saturday, 0833: Lady Paperclip's Second-Hand Bookshop - "'Cause You've Got An Awfully Long Way To Go" [1/3], Glee, Puck/Kurt http://paperclipbitch.livejournal.com/133991.html
- Saturday, 0834: Lady Paperclip's Second-Hand Bookshop - "Think Of It As Personality Dialysis" [1/?], Glee, Puck/Kurt http://paperclipbitch.livejournal.com/135184.html
- Saturday, 0841: The Ivory Horn - kaydeefalls - His Dark Materials - Pullman, Chronicles of Narnia - C. S. Lewis [Archive of Our Own] http://archiveofourown.org/works/84577
- Saturday, 0845: ride that into the sunset - waldorph - Star Trek (2009) - Crew at a conference. NSFW. http://archiveofourown.org/works/95033
- Saturday, 0855: Dexterity - leupagus, screamlet, waldorph - Star Trek (2009) Winona, Amanda, Sarek, and long-suffering George. http://archiveofourown.org/works/95494
- Saturday, 0925: @ferretthimself Not "crattered"?
- Saturday, 0928: RT @FranziskaKurtz: I has made icons for Demon's Covenant! http://branquignole.livejournal.com/22834.html #marmfish
- Saturday, 1652: @kareila I will drive well out of my way to get to Fry's, as the most local electronics joint to me is a Best Buy & I've a grudge.
- Saturday, 1654: @Back2Bethel Greedo or Jumanji? :-P
- Saturday, 1654: @nadyne Congratulations!
- Saturday, 1659: Most sane nuts warning I've seen yet, on a bag of #traderjoes almonds: "Made in a facility that processes other tree nuts". OTHER.
- Saturday, 1752: Silk garden yarn: #notlube. Also, panties are not a condom.
- Saturday, 1753: RT @madli: watching #Mythbusters Top 25 moments. Grant with a moustache is hot:P!!
- Saturday, 1811: @JuxTPosition The latter, I was reading some bad pr0n. The former, apparently when I say "silk garden", people mistake it for a lube brand.
- Saturday, 1811: @tiferet93 http://dw-biz.dreamwidth.org/5248.html?thread=488576#cmt488576
- Saturday, 1847: In a pinch, a diamond foot-callus-sander can be used as a metal file for dangerous edges. But not recommended if there's an alternative.
- Saturday, 2209: Thank you, Keith Haring, for influencing my cartooning style so much. Thank you, Robby, for sharing.
- Saturday, 2223: (This, apropos of a v. motile cartoon sperm with Haring-esque motion squiggles slamming into fabric and emitting a string of grawlix.)
- Saturday, 2242: Zzzzthunk. http://dailybooth.com/u/3dyvi
- Saturday, 2243: Dizzyfaced tired.
Follow me on Twitter.