In the last 24 hours, I posted the following to Twitter:
Follow me on Twitter.
- Thursday, 0001: Oh, ScrapBook, why so not-working?
- Thursday, 0954: http://io9.com/5576076/m-night-shyamalan-finally-made-a-comedy ...heh.
- Thursday, 1038: "WHO OWNS THESE PANTS?" Amazon & Woot http://www.woot.com/Blog/ViewEntry.aspx?Id=13390 (this is how you announce a buyout, folks)
- Thursday, 1039: @seananmcguire That's adorable and scary.
- Thursday, 1203: @Shirozora http://sonic.net/~fredd/cousins.html
- Thursday, 1632: http://www.timschraeder.com/2010/06/30/a-different-kind-of-demonstration-at-gay-pride/
- Thursday, 1654: @sarahreesbrenna Twitter has preserved my reaction to that moment for all time: http://twitter.com/azurelunatic/statuses/13713503626
- Thursday, 1701: @cassieclare If I find good fic of that pairing, shall I recommend it to you?
- Thursday, 1706: http://tweetphoto.com/30231326 @ferretthimself They could have hyphenated in the other direction, which would have been worse.
- Thursday, 1857: WTF? http://www.di10.rca.ac.uk/hiromiozaki/menstruation-machine.html
- Thursday, 1857: @sushimustwrite Ain't that Mr. Mister on the radio?
- Thursday, 1859: @dckevin89 It hit me like that too, a bit.
- Thursday, 1900: @Back2Bethel Raspberry-rhubarb? ... Oh right, you mean songs. "Bizarre Love Triangle" is one of my favorites.
- Thursday, 1901: @Back2Bethel Also The Wet Spots are hilarious.
- Thursday, 1902: @cassieclare *salute* Will do, then! There *must* be some out there, and if there's not already there will be.
- Thursday, 1940: @gameboyguy13 Ahh, good to see some perspective being brought to the table. & some of the comments on their blog creeped me.
- Thursday, 1940: And in the use-caution-when-things-look-too-good-to-be-true department: http://www.towleroad.com/2010/07/christian-group-says-im-sorry-at-gay-pride-parade-in-chicago.html
- Thursday, 2037: Back from dogwalking; time for something that resembles dinner!
- Thursday, 2231: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQsmupllGEs evil love!
- Thursday, 2318: Watching The Nightmare Before Christmas for the first time ever.
- Thursday, 2327: Yes really. Grew up without TV, here. Don't own one now, but I'm dogsitting this week. @amberfoxfire @legomymalfoy
- Thursday, 2331: @legomymalfoy Dad was not a scary fundie but he did not believe in TV. I am as alien as @gameboyguy13
- Thursday, 2338: I have, however, read Nightmare Before Christmas *fic* before. I am not entirely out of touch.
Follow me on Twitter.