In the last 24 hours, I posted the following to Twitter:
Follow me on Twitter.
- Sunday, 0209: The warm glow of a monitor... http://dailybooth.com/u/3l37f
- Sunday, 1101: Twitter is fun because it makes public some of the conversations that spark Ideas that otherwise might seem to come out of nowhere.
- Sunday, 1103: RT @amydstephenson: Happy Independence Day, everyone! Did you remember to put up your Independence stockings and set out firecrackers and milk for the Eagle?
- Sunday, 1103: @cassieclare I crave cinnamon rolls after that one.
- Sunday, 1107: @MythBusters THINGS GO BOOM!!!!
- Sunday, 1150: Skeevy consent issue song of the day: Love Gun.
- Sunday, 1409: Dog contest means dogs snarling at each other! Oh boy! Aunt did not die of stage fright & it was not a disaster.
- Sunday, 1414: Letting an overheated teenage guy borrow my umbrella. Ooo, pretty young men in uniform! *distracted* some of Pacifica's finest!
- Sunday, 1510: Back at my aunt's! Nice to be out of the sun.
- Sunday, 1624: RT @Oglaf: New Oglaf: http://oglaf.com/balcony/ (also, epilogue)
- Sunday, 1659: I ... just saw a phrase written in Klingonaase, and understood it without the dictionary. "tel komerex, khesterex", to be precise.
- Sunday, 1745: On my way to pier 39 to meet up with @gameboyguy13, @teshiron, and I hope @xlerb, and maybe if @tiferet93 stops feeling like death? #happy
- Sunday, 1750: Just called best friend in the mutual 2 minutes of non-busy time today. <3
- Sunday, 1755: Public transit party foul: eating garlic dill pickles out of the jar on BART.
- Sunday, 1758: Dude, what is it with foodz on this car? Garlic dills, triscuits, & now what looks like a cheeseburger. #azzjudgesyou #transitfoul
- Sunday, 1800: On the other hand, the presence of the guy with the ukelele makes up for all sorts of other weird. #BART
- Sunday, 2026: @fairlight777 alas, it is all social
- Sunday, 2035: Restroom line @ pier 39 is astounding.
- Sunday, 2040: @xlerb @gameboyguy13 The M&Ms and ginger ale are in my bags. Knock yourselves out. Police are up here, looks medical or drunk.
- Sunday, 2042: @xlerb I will so I might as well now than later
- Sunday, 2326: @oakandsage @seananmcguire Drinking the fish is not a good plan, no. (ah, random surreal tweets emerging from cons)
- Sunday, 2326: In serious stop and go traffic. http://maps.google.com?q=37.80612766742706+-122.40935146808624
- Sunday, 2340: Oh wow. Sudden bus crowd. Glad we got on early & got seats.
- Sunday, 2341: Wow. Sudden firecracker outside bus. Ow.
- Sunday, 2349: "Roger the Razor will cut your pants!" We have a hilarious driver on the 8x. Been on bus an hour, maybe 3 stops. #sfmuni
- Sunday, 2353: @Shirozora *bother*
Follow me on Twitter.