- Saturday, 0118: @legomymalfoy Not me! Let's ditch 'em.
- Saturday, 0121: @Shirozora For when you're on break: Dean, Cas, smut, angst: http://archiveofourown.org/works/78971
- Saturday, 0140: @Shirozora And all of Tuesday's stuff that I've read so far has been simply lovely.
- Saturday, 0204: @khasael Get your ass to bed. Or come in chat so I can tell you to get your ass to bed.
- Saturday, 0216: @khasael Goodnight!
- Saturday, 0355: http://www.flickr.com/photos/kasmeneo/sets/72157594328202799/
- Saturday, 0542: @kiyala Hi!
- Saturday, 0928: @seananmcguire If it's any comfort, yesterday a bookstore employee in Australia sold 2 copies of Feed & upbraided 1 buyer re peeking in back
- Saturday, 0930: @seananmcguire She was quite vigorous in insisting the reader would not want to be spoiled!
- Saturday, 1512: @scapwell Oh my. Happy birthday to him, and I shall try not to feel old now.
- Saturday, 1606: Top 10 USB Thumb Drive Tricks [Lifehacker Top 10]:
What can you do wi... http://lifehacker.com/5583307/top-10-usb-thumb-drive-tricks-2010-edition?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+lifehacker%2Ffull+%28Lifehacker%29
- Saturday, 1606: My Thoughts Exactly:
I love watching people rage when I leave just enough space in front of me that they c... http://thatwillbuffout.com/2010/07/09/funny-car-photos-my-thoughts-exactly/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TWBO+%28That+Will+Buff+Out%29
- Saturday, 1606: Australia unbans the internet: Delays compulsory filters Australia's minister for broadband, and censorship,... http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/07/09/australia_firewall_delay/
- Saturday, 1606: CoverFlex Silicone Lids: I received these Coverflex Silicone lids as a gift from a friend who had been using... http://www.kk.org/cooltools/archives/004585.php?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+CoolTools+%28Cool+Tools%29
- Saturday, 1606: Automated Paintball Sentry vs. Little Brother: Not a Fair Fight [Weaponry]:
- Saturday, 1643: Hair has (once again) knotted. :(
- Saturday, 1657: OK, I'd like to see the fic where Wooster uses this proto-GPS: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-564133/Fancy-driving--earliest-wind-sat-nav.html
- Saturday, 1720: @amy_m_young I keep mine braided. It's long and wavy; when loose and longer than a few inches, it knots in minutes; contained, it goes 12hrs
- Saturday, 1940: RT @amy_m_young: Amen! RT @adgal127: Sisters are the best, even if they're from anotha motha : )
- Saturday, 1952: Word of the Day: Zuckerization: http://whump.dreamwidth.org/57642.html
- Saturday, 1957: Was I high when I rated "Beside You in Time" 3 stars? 1. It grates on my ears, as I suspect it's meant to.
- Saturday, 2149: @ladyofthelog HOW DID YOU MISS MY MILLION RECOMMENDATIONS FOR IT, WOMAN?!!?!
- Saturday, 2150: @tiferet93 Show up, dance, and have available contact information for the ones you want to see again? (I should get cards, huh.)
- Saturday, 2232: Oven status: no longer on fire. \o/
- Saturday, 2248: @gameboyguy13 Indeed.
- Saturday, 2251: @ladyofthelog This may have been it. FIRE BAD TREE PRETTY.
- Saturday, 2333: RT @tiferet93: I WANT STEEL TOED DANCING SHOES.
Follow me on Twitter.