In the last 24 hours, I posted the following to Twitter:
Follow me on Twitter.
- Sunday, 0043: Desktop doing weird freezy thing again. D: Good uptime before that though.
- Sunday, 0259: Stupid body. Stupid skin. Stupid hormones. :(
- Sunday, 0358: The BPA cheers Holland so I shall too! Hup Holland Hup! #ned
- Sunday, 0938: Asked Mike and Connie why the kink, because they are so happy with each other; got eyerolled: it is the cherry on top.
- Sunday, 0940: The real challenge is going to be writing their ridiculous happiness with each other w/o making the reader sick from cloying sweetness.
- Sunday, 1001: @mathsie Yes.
- Sunday, 1003: Figured that they did it because it is fun; was not expecting Mike's explanation of their scientific exploration for *more* fun.
- Sunday, 1006: The explanation sounded remarkably like the Passover litany: if they had only each other, that would be enough, etc.
- Sunday, 1008: @semanticist I'm of course in.
- Sunday, 1429: @cassieclare Glad I am not the only one who does both.
- Sunday, 1439: Yes. RT [locked]...Now brainwormed with them attempting difficult position, failing spectacularly. In ensuing chaos someone shouts "Busted!"
- Sunday, 1442: Hmm. Computer started behaving badly upon starting firefox.
- Sunday, 1532: scrimmettes: Twilight Crossover with I Want to Go Home: "The Strangest Vampires Ever." http://community.livejournal.com/scrimmettes/41939.html
- Sunday, 1533: dira | White Collar Fic: This Flesh and Bone -- death and deception http://dira.dreamwidth.org/540373.html
- Sunday, 1608: @Shirozora Awwwww
- Sunday, 1625: PERIODIC TABLE OF SWEARING.: Formerly (and hopefully future) frequent commenter Xiaolongnu sent me a link to... http://www.languagehat.com/archives/003923.php
- Sunday, 1721: Another online predator, a little more virulent than "would you like to talk" http://emigree.livejournal.com/52781.html
- Sunday, 1730: @scrunch2010 Spammer. *blocks*
- Sunday, 2115: @fairlight777 Entirely possibly.
- Sunday, 2320: Figuring out how to get Mike and Connie from Point A to Point B, #amwriting, and hanging a lampshade. ;)
- Sunday, 2320: @khasael Not to dampen your writing mojo, dear, but what time is bedtime?
- Sunday, 2322: @CMCabralart Sometimes it helps to fill out surveys as the character, if a plain bio is boring. #amwriting
Follow me on Twitter.