In the last 24 hours, I posted the following to Twitter:
Follow me on Twitter.
- Thursday, 0954: Whee, farmers' market!
- Thursday, 1039: RT @MythBusters: A very happy birthday today to Adam @donttrythis !!!!!!
- Thursday, 1043: Sunny day, very pretty; got cherries and the world is glorious.
- Thursday, 1045: @Back2Bethel OMG THE GINGER TOPS ARE LIKE MY FAVORITE BAND EVER; I ONCE WAITED IN LINE 8 HOURS TO SEE THEM!!!! #MythBusters
- Thursday, 1047: @LinzArcher That is so cool.
- Thursday, 1053: RT @GiniJudd: "Not someone I'd want in my Kevin Bacon of bodily fluids...." #outofcontexttheatre
- Thursday, 1055: @fairlight777 Warn *where* though? On a name badge? "Don't look at my feet unless you can handle Mythago Woods"?
- Thursday, 1057: @fairlight777 (literal cosplay of ass slippers. Just you wait, next time @tiferet93 and I are at Target I may get beige slippers...)
- Thursday, 1100: RT (locked) @azurelunatic oh, you mean actual ass slippers? I wouldn't think people would wear those in public. The slippers would object.
- Thursday, 1237: @laliandra Will you later make LOLcakes?
- Thursday, 1508: Khasael - HP Fanfic: Money Can’t Buy You Love, But a Firebolt Sure Gets Close (smutty) http://khasael.livejournal.com/205818.html
- Thursday, 1605: @fairlight777 It was too long to RT; next time I should probably take out the @ me part out instead, hah.
- Thursday, 1606: @fairlight777 The concept of ass slippers, with or without person, has gone into overused hilarity in a specific corner of fannish weird.
- Thursday, 1643: Oh dear. Is @tvtropes broken?
- Thursday, 1734: RT @tajasel: The creator of that "I Write Like..." meme is an asshole. Explanation: http://lanning.dreamwidth.org/278705.html
- Thursday, 1850: Thank you to the understanding @stbart station attendant who let me go get my phone from my car in the parking lot.
- Thursday, 1858: On my way to dinner with @afuna, @gameboyguy13, and probably @xlerb, @chasethestars, Ase, and others!
- Thursday, 1902: @xlerb See you there! OMG @afuna will be there!!!!!
- Thursday, 2314: @Shirozora Can you get your hands on a copy of WordPerfect? Best word processor I have ever met. Worth actually purchasing.
- Thursday, 2329: Little match-boy @ Daly City BART http://twitpic.com/25pjzs
Follow me on Twitter.