In the last 24 hours, I posted the following to Twitter:
Follow me on Twitter.
- Friday, 0012: Surreal moment of evening: guy with Alaska hatband stops, stares. "Are ... you witches?" @tiferet93: "Why... do you ask?" "Cause I'm not."
- Friday, 0013: He then flees into the night, looking spooked.
- Friday, 0054: RT @valleyparade: 'He sounds like a swarm of bees armed with tiny vuvuzelas.' thank you, @bretterlich. Thank you.
- Friday, 0055: @xlerb Now that I'm back at this computer, I see OM, and 2 unreadable characters. So. Er. Something failed, but it wasn't you.
- Friday, 0122: Very amazingly much #notlube. RT: @semanticist: Fuck mornings. Fuck them sideways. Using only live bees for lube.
- Friday, 1347: @ferretthimself But does the uptown factory employ them?
- Friday, 2107: Ah, I see that polyfi is news again. http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2010/07/15/DD4C1EDP1A.DTL
- Friday, 2108: (Is it technically polyfi when it's a pair and then assorted others, or did I get it wrong in the 30 seconds I was thinking about it?)
- Friday, 2111: @Shirozora Chibi-9 glaring at chibi-10 who's using the TARDIS as a party van, with a whole bunch of people, incl. #airplanecas w/vuvuzela?
- Friday, 2113: RT @alun_vega: The big bumpers around the new Daleks are cos the original versions suffered drops in extermination strength when touched.
- Friday, 2115: Intriguing. http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn19163-can-you-teach-yourself-synaesthesia.html
- Friday, 2118: RT @earwormhole: RT @FakeAPStylebook: All mentions of the word 'chameleon' should be preceded by five commas. In all other instances, th ...
- Friday, 2119: @Shirozora I am such a wicked, wicked enabler.
- Friday, 2120: @legomymalfoy OMG LIGHTNING. You know what else is scary? You get more lightning in AZ than I get in Pacifica. Even with our rain-ratios.
- Friday, 2142: If the sexism and racism wasn't enough for you, the "I Write Like" is viral SEO-spamming for a ripoff vanity press! http://mecurtin.livejournal.com/940173.html
- Friday, 2208: I earned the Curious George(50) sticker on @GetGlue! http://getglue.com/azurelunatic/stickers/curious_george?s=ts&ref=azurelunatic
- Friday, 2222: Oh man, I was falling asleep in my computer chair. Getting the fruit from the car (came in with the hummus, had dinner, collapsed) then bed.
- Friday, 2224: @llbbooks After the "which Hummel figurine are you" quiz with the "a blind copy/paster" results, I've been checking HTML better.
- Friday, 2245: *snerk* http://consumerist.com/2010/07/college-library-parodies-old-spice-commercials-to-coax-students-out-of-dorm-rooms.html
- Friday, 2259: MRI of my current favorite hilarious vegetable, the artichoke: http://insideinsides.blogspot.com/2010/07/artichoke.html (more at blog)
- Friday, 2305: *fans self* @oldspice recommends libraries: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bu-KBxOtJxs -- what's not to love? Attractive man, books! :D :D
- Friday, 2334: @GetGlue What's the difference between disliking and "not for me"?
- Friday, 2339: I earned the Movie Buff(50) sticker on @GetGlue! http://getglue.com/azurelunatic/stickers/movie_buff?s=ts&ref=azurelunatic
- Friday, 2354: MARSHMALLOW NOISES
- Friday, 2355: Episode 1 of Glee, lines per character, in relative head size: http://gnatkip.dreamwidth.org/7793.html
Follow me on Twitter.