In the last 24 hours, I posted the following to Twitter: Wednesday, 0204 : RT @ hypatiadotca : RT @ DBAHULK : HULK NOT CARE COLOR OF BIKESHED. ALL COLOR GOOD FOR SMASH. Wednesday, 0837 : @ seananmcguire Have fun, be safe, do not get eaten by rampaging velociraptors, four-years-early zombies, or angry ganders. Wednesday, 0841 : Had troubles with inside of left nostril for several days. Finally feeling human there again. Wednesday, 0846 : @ isntit The concept that the self-hypnosis one can get with audio and video is equivalent to actual illegal drugs. Wednesday, 0945 : @ shadesong http://gizmodo.com/5591245/feed-this-machine-rice-and-itll-spit-out-a-fresh-loaf-of-bread?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+gizmodo%2Ffull+%28Gizmodo%29&utm_content=Google+Reader Wednesday, 1019 : @ llbbooks DUH! Congratulations! Wednesday, 1021 : Reading translation of The Elegance of the Hedgehog, Muriel Barbery, via aunt. THESE PEOPLE ARE ALL QUITE QUITE MAD. Wednesday, 1424 : RT @ khasael : Damn. Realised I have three fics not on my timeline. Guess who's adding those and writing like she's on fire tonight and th ... Wednesday, 1424 : RT @ khasael : although, if *actually* on fire, writing probably wouldn't be my first priority. Wednesday, 1426 : @ kareila Ooo! *happy* Wednesday, 1505 : Weird phenomenon: A: "I have a phobia!" B: "But X is AWESOME LET ME SHOW YOU IT." A: "DUDE *I.* *HAVE.* *A.* *PHOBIA.*" Wednesday, 1506 : @ legomymalfoy Dude, now I want chocolate cake with fudge icing. Wednesday, 1544 : Naptime! Wednesday, 1943 : Lolmeg Wednesday, 2334 : @ gameboyguy13 Hahahaha excellent. Wednesday, 2335 : @ tiferet93 Which seems to be a subset or product of "good taste is universal and I have perfect taste". Follow me on Twitter.