In the last 24 hours, I posted the following to Twitter:
Follow me on Twitter.
- Thursday, 2358: OH MY GOD SOMETHING MIGHT EXPLODE (figuratively) TOTALLY OFF-TASK NOW OH MY GOD MY EVERYTHING JUST BROKE (figuratively)
- Friday, 0138: O GOD IS THAT THE LAST THEME TELL ME THAT IS THE LAST THEME THAT IS A LOT OF THEMES TO DESCRIBE MAN. #dreamwidth
- Friday, 0247: oh god did the dog fart, crap, or is there a skunk outside?
- Friday, 0250: Skunk.
- Friday, 0332: @Shirozora GET YOUR ASS TO BED WENCH
- Friday, 0802: Dog broadcasts wakeup call on four out of five human senses: headbutting bed, whining, wagging, reeking.
- Friday, 0854: @nudaydreamer probably not.
- Friday, 0946: @afuna THERE IS ALT TEXT
- Friday, 0957: @Back2Bethel @JulianaMarie @MrsGneissGirl DID YOU SEE THE PIC @GRANTIMAHARA TOOK WITH @DONTTRYTHIS AND THE 'BUSTED' PANTIES?!?!?!
- Friday, 1010: @JulianaMarie http://twitpic.com/27rpb1 I HAVE NO IDEA WHO MADE THEM BUT IT IS ADORABLE.
- Friday, 1011: @JulianaMarie (There are characters in my head with a MythBusters fetish, and they are *very happy* right now.)
- Friday, 1024: "No such entry"??
- Friday, 1420: Have discovered limits to dog's politeness in backing up: nothing stands in the way of refueling the drool machine.
- Friday, 1453: 2nd earthquake while dogsitting a little bit ago. Thought something had run into house. Woke up from nap.
- Friday, 1454: RT @CAquake: Minor 3.5 earthquake: 14:29:10 on 07/23. Loc (NCAL): 5 mi WSW of Daly City, CA. Depth: 4.2 mi http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsus/Quakes/nc71436076.html
- Friday, 1511: @grantimahara You look very happy. :D
- Friday, 1856: Be a better woman through stain removal: Shared by Azure Lunatic
CLEAN ALL THE THINGS
How to Clean Every... http://awfullibrarybooks.wordpress.com/2010/07/21/be-a-better-woman-through-stain-removal/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+awfullibrarybooks+%28Awful+Library+Books%29
- Friday, 1921: HUMANS: Shared by Azure Lunatic
I came out of the box for this?!
- Friday, 2237: @oakandsage The usual recommended tools are brainbleach and an eyespork.
- Friday, 2238: Phones don't like all the pairings in the Dimension of Socks, so they go to the Dimension of Keys instead. Thus quoth Drew.
- Friday, 2239: Desperately seeking a home after being kicked out of their own fandom, WBC hits Comic-Con. http://gospelofbvvt.livejournal.com/33034.html
- Friday, 2305: @oakandsage BRAINBLEACH NEEDED. ALSO BANTAM HENS. (They might eat the flower, or the insect if a fly mimic of a bee.)
- Friday, 2317: Must email photo to Drew
- Friday, 2317: @oakandsage Opportunivores.
Follow me on Twitter.