In the last 24 hours, I posted the following to Twitter:
Follow me on Twitter.
- Monday, 0009: @khasael Muahahahah!
- Monday, 0049: @ladypaperclip One of my sister's roosters wound up in a bin once, in an attempt to find a good place to crow. Dignity failure.
- Monday, 0206: Endeavoring to not feel snubbed if best friend does not add me on Facebook. After nearly 10 years we are still in contact. Oath kept well.
- Monday, 1219: Tool of last resort for my #palmpixi: http://palm.com/rom
- Monday, 1220: Got call back from annoyed @Palm QA guy who saw my complaint @ lack of callback, walked me through fixing problem. #palmpixi working now!
- Monday, 1331: RT @jenphalian: Also, sometimes I wish I could "block and report for spam" WITH FIRE.
- Monday, 1431: @isntit For the same reason mine is not navy blue?
- Monday, 1435: RT @SFBART: If you use buses at Daly City BART station - note bus stop changes coming up soon: http://twurl.nl/sghgm3
- Monday, 1436: @semanticist Been wanting it half my life now. Will never be too old until I'm ashes.
- Monday, 1444: @semanticist Indeed! Though part of it may be that blue hair is an essential part of my identity, and perhaps an optional adornment for you.
- Monday, 1500: @semanticist It is, but since my self-image includes "has blue hair", if I were not job hunting I would keep it anyway.
- Monday, 1850: I'm pausing #MythBusters to read some of the boxes in the shop. "Grungy Stinky Clay" and "Grungy Non-Stinky Clay". :D
- Monday, 2045: @dapperderp Oh dear, heeeeeee.
- Monday, 2100: RT @cadlymack: For the record, I hope my future husband does NOT ask my dad for my hand in marriage. My dad is not the boss of me anymor ...
- Monday, 2105: Or future wife. Or future wedded-partner-of-other-description.
- Monday, 2139: Uh-oh, beachball! Perhaps my browsing/TV habits are a bit extreme for this machine.
- Monday, 2150: Today I learned how to force-quit an Apple app. Apple-option-esc is the keyboard command.
- Monday, 2215: @gameboyguy13 Call center employees. Did you ever see my giant damn mugs, or were those before your time?
- Monday, 2319: @demonicerrantry Oh godddddd, I bet they suspended 'user' and it got caught in the suspended purgings & therefore available. Oh man.
- Monday, 2340: @demonicerrantry zhzh has the ability to reserve usernames, but since suspension was theoretically forever, not an unreasonable oversight.
- Monday, 2353: @demonicerrantry I have a somewhat cynical view of corporate fidelity vs. personal fidelity.
Follow me on Twitter.