In the last 24 hours, I posted the following to Twitter:
Follow me on Twitter.
- Friday, 0050: @ZorkFox Yes.
- Friday, 0052: @intrepia Yes. There was a lawsuit. It wasn't public domain yet.
- Friday, 0140: I think I blistered my heel.
- Friday, 0245: Ten Sephirot, Nine and a Half Fingers, Eight Nights, 44 Presidents - Vulgarweed - Political RPF - US 21st c. NSFW http://archiveofourown.org/works/76074
- Friday, 0411: Goodnight, Twitter. Tomorrow my leg might not be made of ow.
- Friday, 0914: I am still #earwormed with Mr. Fancy Pants.
- Friday, 0916: RT @mamajoan: *snicker* Outrage Over Plans to Build Library Near Sarah Palin http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/international/outrage-over-plans-to-build-library-next-to-sarah-palin-201008193017/ thx @lbmango for the linkage ;)
- Friday, 1128: ... lolwut. :D http://pinuprdj.tumblr.com/post/748425789/oh-my-god-what-a-waste-of-some-good-oranges
- Friday, 1142: @khasael I don't even know either, but I blame @ladyofthelog for linking me.
- Friday, 1203: Isn't it funny how the dumbest things can set off another merry round of self-loathing.
- Friday, 1207: @khasael OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
- Friday, 1208: #petty omg, every time someone mentions $community, *stop bitching* about how much you hate it. WE KNOW FROM THE LAST 12 TIMES.
- Friday, 1210: #petty Your 3 uninspiring run-ins ARE A FUCKING SMALL SAMPLE SIZE for you to be that cranky about something so very not important.
- Friday, 1211: @khasael OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
- Friday, 1212: #petty god I wish I'd known about that thing in time.
- Friday, 1217: @semanticist Right. I seem to be on the verge of crying over something I thought I'd resigned myself to. Stupid fucking data loss bugs.
- Friday, 1227: "The bottom line is that I found Brad's post to be both wrong and wrong-headed." http://www.chamberpost.com/2010/08/a-wrong-and-wrongheaded-look-at-the-wage-gap.html
- Friday, 1252: I am like 95% certain that the sudden amazingly loathsome mood is chemical and unnaturally natural in nature. #mfif
- Friday, 1322: Interpreting social crowd turnover as due to personal loathsomeness is a special kind of arrogant ow. Hi, irrational. Missed you.
- Friday, 1324: Paranoia, self-importance, depression, social anxiety. Too crazy to usefully sort actual flaws from perceived.
- Friday, 1840: RT @raaven: why cant the media ignore the 18% who believe obama is muslim as effectively as they ignore 34% who want single payer health ...
- Friday, 1843: RT @xlerb: The real problem with using twirssi is that I find myself trying to retweet well-said things in IRC.
- Friday, 1920: speaker seeker diva - Fic: A Thorough Study On The Ordinary Baker Street Fauna (BBC Sherlock; Sherlock/John) http://nekomitsu.livejournal.com/54598.html
- Friday, 1929: speaker seeker diva - Fic: Five Times Mycroft Failed And One Time He Did Not http://nekomitsu.livejournal.com/54933.html
- Friday, 2154: @lindensphinx Oh good, something other than Purple Drank.
- Friday, 2205: @gameboyguy13 You of all people should not be surprised when a man takes his cock out in public in San Francisco. :-P
- Friday, 2323: shkinkmeme: the sherlock kink holmes meme part viii "Gonna Rise Up Singing" (camp AU) NSFW http://community.livejournal.com/shkinkmeme/5516.html?thread=8773260#t8773260
Follow me on Twitter.