In the last 24 hours, I posted the following to Twitter:
Follow me on Twitter.
- Tuesday, 2357: I am still earwormed with We're The Mesopotamians after Sunday's concert. #TheyMightBeGiants http://getglue.com/recording_artists/they_might_be_giants?s=tch&ref=azurelunatic#azurelunatic
- Tuesday, 2359: I went to the Stern Grove Festival on Sunday (last show of the season), saw Rogue Wave and They Might Be Giants, and... http://getglue.com/topics/p/stern_grove_festival?s=tch&ref=azurelunatic#azurelunatic
- Wednesday, 0016: A must-have for the 80s parent struggling to explain nuclear proliferation to a 5-year-old. #TheButterBattleBook http://getglue.com/books/butter_battle_book/dr_seuss?s=tc&ref=azurelunatic#azurelunatic
- Wednesday, 0058: philomytha: Fic: Reserve Forces (Ivan has been a secret agent all along) http://philomytha.livejournal.com/29346.html
- Wednesday, 0222: @ifonlyella You should be packing. Are you packing?
- Wednesday, 0423: Calimari and monkeys. http://twolumps.net/d/20051021.html
- Wednesday, 0529: @isntit Oh my. That's drunker than I've ever ever been.
- Wednesday, 0600: *falls over*
- Wednesday, 0610: Cuddling up with cozy cold water bottle, brick of blue ice.
- Wednesday, 1349: RT @kirilith: http://huff.to/bUOXcZ - I must have missed the memo. Pardon me while I bounce off to Walgreens and try to catch up on my c ...
- Wednesday, 1355: @kitchenmage Not sure how current this is, but http://twitter.com/azurelunatic/twoffice should be Twitter people.
- Wednesday, 1358: @thinkgeek And he looks down, down, down, down
- Wednesday, 1401: @xlerb Do you need me to come down there and drag you back into your refrigerated doghouse?
- Wednesday, 1405: @Shirozora Sadly, yes.
- Wednesday, 1445: Still needed: Doctor Who fanvid to Robbie Williams' "Never Touch That Switch"
- Wednesday, 1948: @semanticist @isntit A lot of the stuff out there seems like hypotheses built from field observations - interesting, worthy of study.
- Wednesday, 1949: @sarahreesbrenna Seb/Jamie/Gerald would be Worrying.
- Wednesday, 1951: @britmandelo Three-way relationships make me very happy. :D
- Wednesday, 1957: RT @OfficiallyAlly: @sarahreesbrenna I'm not big on the Team thing either. Not all books have love triangles. Few books NEED love triangles.
- Wednesday, 2000: @sarahreesbrenna I think The Secret Garden is totally a setup for a threesome.
- Wednesday, 2217: 'When they say "work on a relationship" they mean if the connection is already there. You can't force it.' Good point to consider.
- Wednesday, 2218: @rynia A big hearty "FUCK YOU" to the monsters. <3
- Wednesday, 2219: RT @StephenAtHome: My only problem with online universities is the difficulty of throwing an online keg party.
- Wednesday, 2220: @cryandkiss To bet that he's got a sock somewhere might be a sucker bet.
- Wednesday, 2220: @oakandsage GO TO SLPEE
- Wednesday, 2251: @oakandsage I JUST READ THAT AS 'TENTACLE SLPEE' PLEH PLEH PLEH
Follow me on Twitter.