- Monday, 0351: Inefficient way of serving water to a cat: http://www.break.com/index/dumb-cat-cant-figure-out-how-to-drink.html
- Monday, 0445: *snerk* RT: @drewkitty: #ebz the Starveling Cat! won't play Mafia Wars, won't tend your Farm, doesn't care where you're at!
- Monday, 0445: RT @shadow_kat: You know that a wedding between internet friends is as epic as possible when ceiling cat is a centerpiece and you get Ri ...
- Monday, 0454: Dude, my bookshelf just threw a book at my bed.
- Monday, 0454: @cryandkiss Spiffy!
- Monday, 0459: @dawnam Oh, which one? I can repost.
- Monday, 0511: @dawnam Oh, I see which one. I. uh. Yeah, the discussion there was the interesting part. Not the suggestion. :-P
- Monday, 0528: @dawnam Let's see if I can make anything of it.
- Monday, 0537: @dawnam Best sentence so far in my rewrite: "...and this might tip the balance too far in favor of the nosy. "
- Monday, 0539: Note to internet idiots: Trolls *troll*. Lurkers and trolls are not the same thing.
- Monday, 0551: @cerysjones WHERE THERE'S A WHIP THERE'S A WAY
- Monday, 0617: @afuna Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrel. Good book.
- Monday, 0618: @dawnam Look, discussion fodder! http://community.livejournal.com/suggestions/1024116.html
- Monday, 0635: @afuna It'll be a re-read, and there are a few things ahead of it, but those are mostly waiting on me *getting* them. ;)
- Monday, 0715: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affordance
- Monday, 0732: The Good Guy Contract « Happiness in this World http://www.happinessinthisworld.com/2009/05/24/the-good-guy-contract/
- Monday, 0733: @semanticist @sophira is right that Pandora consistently suggests stuff with similar sound better than many other places.
- Monday, 0742: One of the unexpected keys to my childhood: Ivan Bilibin's illustrations of Russian fairy tales.
- Monday, 0743: @luminairex You are going to love it once you're there. But leaving people is horribly hard. Thank goodness for the internet.
- Monday, 0808: So Far Gone - screamlet - Star Trek (2009) [Archive of Our Own] http://archiveofourown.org/works/93734/chapters/127952
- Monday, 0843: @maureenjohnson You're in the Western Hemisphere! This is important now that more of the whole world is coming on to the internet.
- Monday, 1216: RT @hackernewsbot: Why Text in All Caps is Hard for Users to Read... http://uxmovement.com/design-articles/all-caps-hard-for-users-to-read
- Monday, 1218: @whump I've been using Echofon (in my Firefox) and Tweed (on my Pixi). But I only have one reading stream; the rest are broadcast.
- Monday, 1219: RT @ursamajor: There is specific "wrestling-grade" Jello. #thingsilearnedtoday #drinkingwasinvolved
- Monday, 1221: @sixonekevin Good job trying! Meat is so expensive, too. Though I go for the good stuff, which does not help...
- Monday, 1227: My Friends In the Internet – this ain't livin' http://meloukhia.net/2010/09/my_friends_in_the_internet.html
- Monday, 1257: sherlockbbc_fic: Prompting: Part II - "Meet the Family", Lizzieverse http://sherlockbbc-fic.livejournal.com/2262.html?thread=3677398#t3677398
- Monday, 1449: ...Cassandra.: Senior programmer to slightly-less senior programmer: The thing is: every time we don't pay a... http://www.overheardintheoffice.com/archives/011880.html
- Monday, 1514: It's your Action McNews Network: Shared by Azure Lunatic
- Monday, 1559: "You put that party on yourself, Miles. I merely didn't stop you." http://www.unclehugo.com/prod/ah-bujold-lois-more.php
- Monday, 1600: @lindensphinx Mix into batter. Apply oil.
- Monday, 1603: @pennjillette I only have 21.
- Monday, 1607: @lindensphinx So it's not, but [insert circular, unflattering argument about the demographic making deep-fried liquid]
- Monday, 1641: @sarahreesbrenna TELL NICK HE MAY NOT SUMMON LIANNAN FOR TEMPERATURE PLAY. (brb loling forever)
- Monday, 1713: SHEARLOCK HOLMES (not a typo) http://redscharlach.livejournal.com/211022.html
- Monday, 1714: Photo Of The Day - Chris Colfer: Shared by Azure Lunatic
Glee's Chris Colfer made Rolling... http://joemygod.blogspot.com/2010/09/photo-of-day-chris-colfer.html
- Monday, 1731: OMG OMG OMG RT: @ladyofthelog: finally, someone has combined the genius of sherlock and "jizzed in my pants" http://community.livejournal.com/sherlockbbc/598276.html
- Monday, 1753: @ladyofthelog I had to watch it twice, and there was shrieking and flailing.
- Monday, 1816: The only person allowed to call me AL is my friend Betty. :-p
- Monday, 1826: @DarkEmeralds :D :D (though seriously, I started going by Azz when people in chatrooms started abbreviating AzureLunatic badly.)
- Monday, 1827: @DarkEmeralds Betty is the first drag name that a friend of mine had, so now it makes a perfect joke.
Follow me on Twitter.