In the last 24 hours, I posted the following to Twitter:
Follow me on Twitter.
- Friday, 0134: I am not in San Bruno, and am now safe at home after a long and pretty epic day. Highlight: interview! Lowlight: phone stolen by pickpocket.
- Friday, 0135: Phone stolen before interview, phone was insured, will be getting replacement. Still irked that my run/tackle days are behind me.
- Friday, 0146: @Shirozora Oh, was it laundry day? Is orgasm a 'delicate', or can you put it on permanent press?
- Friday, 0146: RT @Shirozora: OH MY GOD OW JESUS CHRISTMAS THAT'S NOT HOW YOU USE AN ICICLE FYI
- Friday, 0153: @amberfoxfire Oh kitty. :(
- Friday, 0155: @cassieclare I am about 50 pages in on @tiferet93's copy right now, and I ship Jem/Will so far. :-P
- Friday, 0202: @kitchenmage @semanticist I was really tempted to beat the guy with my cane until candy and/or my phone fell out, but he was out of range.
- Friday, 0203: @kitchenmage @semanticist Also I suspect this would not have gone over well with transit police or phone company. "Cracked screen WHY?!"
- Friday, 0222: @amy_m_young Yeah, cranky to be without my phone, cranky to have lost the cellphone charm, but my data and I are OK.
- Friday, 0232: Past time to fall on face in bed. Up since 4am.
- Friday, 0803: @cassieclare Though I am a cheerful omnishipper in most cases! If there's chemistry...
- Friday, 0844: @CaptianRobert With your spelling, including the definition helps. The crazyobsessed person who follows someone around is "stalker", fyi.
- Friday, 0846: @CaptianRobert Ahhh, it seems that this Twitter client isn't giving me all your tweets. *kicks echofon around a bit* Definitely stalker.
- Friday, 0847: @Darien_Mason @CaptianRobert No, that's "stocker"; a stoker would put fuel in the airship's boilers. Which could be useful!
- Friday, 0940: @laliandra Whee!
- Friday, 0942: Hooray! #DADT, you're on the way OUT, you unconstitutional piece of ... legislation. http://advocate.com/News/Daily_News/2010/09/09/Judge_Rules_DADT_Unconstitutional/
- Friday, 1019: todo: make grid of adult content scenarios for the UI experience.
- Friday, 1019: RT @MildlyAmused: GameStop starts taking pre-orders on Duke Nukem Forever today. It begins again.
- Friday, 1037: RT @LOS_FLAMER: Today I told a Yes on H8 girl that if she didn't stop being rude to the clerk I'd destroy her marriage. Because gays are ...
- Friday, 1250: RT @CaptianRobert: Chloe, "she got a new dog!"
Me, "what kind?"
Chloe, "a Shit Rag"
Me, "you mean 'shih tzu', 'shit rag' is something di ...
- Friday, 1251: RT @loresjoberg: "What's our safeword?" "Yes." "What is it?" "Exactly." "Our safeword is exactly?" "No, what." "I'm asking you!" #abbott ...
- Friday, 1324: Fanfic that I would read: "The Demon's Fun Day Out at the Park With a Picnic." http://sarahtales.livejournal.com/171231.html?thread=17632223#t17632223
- Friday, 1327: @oakandsage Great, you can go kink bingo what happens when you go read a smutty journal at Dreamwidth while logged out.
- Friday, 1332: @khasael IT WILL HAVE TO GET IN LINE
- Friday, 1333: San Bruno Explosion Fire in Photos http://sfist.com/2010/09/10/san_bruno_fire_photos.php
- Friday, 1333: Huge Explosion Sparks Massive San Bruno Fire http://sfist.com/2010/09/09/huge_explosion_sparks_massive_san_b.php#more
- Friday, 1347: @loopylisa93 IF I WERE ENCOURAGING @KHASAEL I WOULD HAVE SAID "OMG YOU SHOULD TOTALLY WRITE IT!!!" INSTEAD OF POINTING AT THE LINE.
- Friday, 1349: Huh. Neither have I. http://carnalnation.com/content/58575/10/catholics-debate-what-counts-sex
- Friday, 1711: Chrome does not fuck around with HTTPS mixed content warnings. http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/Chrome/thread?tid=00c2e7f9dccbc48c&hl=en http://twitpic.com/2n68me
- Friday, 1729: @gameboyguy13 @fairlight777 Indeed -- now if you had to pass for *non-geek* you'd have a hard time.
- Friday, 1730: Birds. Of course. http://www.twolumps.net/d/20100910.html
- Friday, 2130: Ahahahahahahaha. oh god. Internet, never stop being the internet. :D :D :D :D :D
Follow me on Twitter.