In the last 24 hours, I posted the following to Twitter: Sunday, 0500 : @ crackrecs I now want a fic where Sherlock in fact hijacks a bus for purposes that make perfect sense once he explains, & ride like etc. Sunday, 0501 : @ sarahreesbrenna NO THUNDERSTORMS IN THE HOUSE? Sunday, 0504 : @ cryandkiss SCARY STUFF MAN Sunday, 0507 : IF YOU GET MAD AT YOUR MOM FOR SCRUBBING THE LICHEN OFF YOUR (HER) PRIUS, YOU'RE PERHAPS A HIPSTER. just sayin'. (will never be not funny) Sunday, 0509 : @ mamajoan You're more of one than I am! I can usually finish a bottle. Usually. Sunday, 0509 : Today, saw a woman with hair almost the color blue I want. Long hair. *envy* Sunday, 0521 : Falling asleep sitting up. bedtime. Sunday, 1046 : RT @ JohnFugelsang : Dear mosque protestor: I'm not a fashion expert but your 'never forgive' sign clashes with your crucifix. Sunday, 1104 : Issue 54028 - chromium - Tim's watch is broken - Project Hosting on Google Code http://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=54028 Sunday, 1308 : by @ ursamajor : OpenID How-To: Identifying, Commenting, Gaining Access http://ursamajor.dreamwidth.org/733181.html Sunday, 1324 : They're not mad scientists. They're merely very angry engineers. http://www10.nytimes.com/2010/09/12/magazine/12FOB-IdeaLab-t.html?_r=5 Sunday, 1457 : @ i_am_jumpuphigh Oh dear. I'm so sorry. Sunday, 1503 : @ maureenjohnson Cool! Who was the trainer? Sunday, 1504 : @ quillismightier Oh good. Sunday, 1505 : @ whump Private school parents more likely to be idiots, too. Sunday, 1512 : @ quillismightier Did you know there's someone who goes by idonotlikepeas? We call him nopeas for short. Sunday, 1513 : RT @ vixy : I meant to share this yesterday when I read it: Why I Give Cookies, by A Feminist. http://inaurolillium.livejournal.com/525195.html Sunday, 1527 : @ i_am_jumpuphigh See my interests list. Sunday, 1534 : @ whump I don't think "stop giving cookies" is the ultimate answer to that problem, though it is tempting & I don't judge if someone stops. Sunday, 1605 : @ whump Maybe we should start a trend. Sunday, 1607 : Concept: Treat anti-oppression cookies like browser cookies, revoke them if there's a violation. Declare cookies revoked. #thoughtexperiment Sunday, 1843 : sam_storyteller: I Was Only Borrowing Time (I Was Going To Put It Back) http://sam-storyteller.dreamwidth.org/158604.html Sunday, 1934 : Jayne-owl! http://i.imgur.com/3j31n.jpg Sunday, 1937 : cantseethesky - Evil!Sherlock AU vid http://cantseethesky.livejournal.com/21157.html Sunday, 1953 : sherlockbbc: [Fic] Aptronyms http://community.livejournal.com/sherlockbbc/459124.html Sunday, 2133 : Password Reuse: http://xkcd.com/792/ Sunday, 2136 : Jared Was Banned from Biology Class for Life: Shared by Azure Lunatic OH GOD NOT LUBE WHY D: Peon #1 : He ... http://www.overheardintheoffice.com/archives/011903.html Sunday, 2137 : @ tiferet93 If you had Neal Caffrey in your living room, you would have better things to do than worry about your chair. Follow me on Twitter.