In the last 24 hours, I posted the following to Twitter:
Follow me on Twitter.
- Monday, 0937: @magicfocus Counter with pictures of pregnancy-related death and domestic abuse related death?
- Monday, 0937: @laliandra Oh no!
- Monday, 0952: @khasael Me either. Ohhhhh yum yum yum.
- Monday, 0953: @semanticist Hooray!
- Monday, 0954: My replacement phone is on the FedEx truck for delivery! *gains clothing for answering door*
- Monday, 1007: @Shirozora "Exotic" is one of the words that can send me on a tl;dr rant of rage. It is always, always, always "exotic to the narrator"
- Monday, 1007: @Shirozora and when the narrator is SUPPOSED TO BE someone who is IN THE AREA/CULTURE WHERE THESE THINGS ARE EVERYDAY and then it's EXOTIC!!
- Monday, 1008: @Shirozora that's IMMEDIATE RAGE BUTTON FOR ME WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY DOING TEAL'C WOULD NOT CALL THAT AN EXOTIC SPICE HE LIVES THERE.
- Monday, 1011: @Shirozora The "Exotic Fruits Roadtrip" happened after that b/c of the regular cultural exchange through being foodies in #dreamwidth IRC
- Monday, 1013: @Shirozora She'd been cranky at some North American-centric person somewhere going OOO THE PHILIPPINES YOU MUST HAVE A LOT OF EXOTIC FRUITS
- Monday, 1014: @Shirozora & that got us all started on a "what is an exotic fruit to you" & we said if she came here we would show her LOCAL PRODUCE OMG
- Monday, 1015: @Shirozora b/c, you know, one person's local produce is someone else's exotic fruits. So happytimes were had by all!
- Monday, 1028: bujold_fic: Fic: Accidentally-On-Purpose: Alys Vorpatril gets earrings from Cordelia. http://community.livejournal.com/bujold_fic/176332.html
- Monday, 1028: joy | FIC: The Anatomical Difference (girl!Sherlock, John, John's breakup) http://joy.dreamwidth.org/5243.html
- Monday, 1028: Midwife of Empire - Tel - Vorkosigan Saga - This fandom is really coming into its own, with the fic. Alys. http://archiveofourown.org/works/113274
- Monday, 1028: YouTube - 10 minutes of the Price is Right losing horn (really. 10 minutes is a lot.) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U43Ate3Itjs
- Monday, 1036: I warn for mirrorverse, beverages, when the author and I disagree about description, earworms, looks-unbetaed, non-period, & Prince Serg.
- Monday, 1036: Renaming the Bathrooms http://web.archive.org/web/20001018202046/www.chaparraltree.com/raq/rename.shtml
- Monday, 1036: Safe - Glishara - Vorkosigan Saga (warning: Princess Kareen. warning: Serg. warning: Vordarian.) http://archiveofourown.org/works/113595
- Monday, 1049: dira: Vorkosigan Fic: And They Think It's Hell (Gregor asks about Serg. Description is its own warning.) http://dira.dreamwidth.org/549873.html
- Monday, 1124: RT @charnanigans: ... Yelling At Sacred Texts is going to be Aleister Gaga's debut album.
- Monday, 1142: Not sure I want to bookmark, but this was interesting: SPN, Sam/Gabriel, angel blood tattoos http://community.livejournal.com/libraryofsol/157431.html?#cutid1
- Monday, 1143: http://advocate.com/News/Daily_News/2010/09/13/Gay_Porn_Presentation_at_Pennsylvania_High_School/ Porny presentation bingo: unintentional!
- Monday, 1207: Fic: Three Men And A Baby (Sherlock, Lestrade-centric) http://noxnoctisanima.livejournal.com/94415.html
- Monday, 1212: libraryofsol: Fic: Timeline (Sherlock/Sherlock's biro/John, smutty) http://community.livejournal.com/libraryofsol/157869.html
- Monday, 1230: YAY NEW PHONE INNA BOX
- Monday, 1309: sam_storyteller: Somewhere I Have Never Traveled (White Collar, AU, smutty) http://sam-storyteller.dreamwidth.org/158389.html
- Monday, 1339: Antispam, hit the deck
- Monday, 1354: Deck has been hit! :D
- Monday, 1359: Dear #palmpixi, please acknowledge the @sprint data network. YOU SHOULD HAVE AN EV ICON. WHY HAVE YOU NOT GOT IT. *reboots forcibly*
- Monday, 1424: Another reboot, and suddenly I have a data icon.
- Monday, 1425: ... and then no data icon anymore. THANKS. *reboot*
- Monday, 1526: THIS IS #NOTLUBE RT: @_kamara: @phoenixdreaming XRAY LUUUUUBE
- Monday, 1527: VERY MUCH #NOTLUBE RT: @phoenixdreaming: @anotherdream SNOT NOT LUBE.
- Monday, 1530: My heart goes out to my friends in Ireland during these trying times. #wtf #evolution
- Monday, 1551: This strip was Not Invented Here on Monday, September 13, 2010:
- Monday, 1711: RT @mishacollins: I don't know who these guys are, but they keep following me into the bathroom and it's freaking me out. http://plixi. ...
- Monday, 1713: @oakandsage The original conversation involved nosefuckery, which ... provides context.
- Monday, 1717: @phoenixdreaming Oh, nice! And it would indeed be nice.
- Monday, 1720: RT @kirilith: Whenever I hear "Don't Download This Song" by @alyankovic, I think it would be perfect sung by a bunch of artists - like " ...
- Monday, 1722: RT @DCdebbie: Retweet this if you live in a household that earns less than $250,000. #EndBushTaxCutsForWealthy #Vote
- Monday, 1723: @cerysjones WHEEE!
- Monday, 1730: @sixonekevin Yeah; those guys are the stars of the show.
- Monday, 1732: @oakandsage I would say, "It's the BPA", but that makes no sense if you don't know them. Very random gaming guild, knows @gameboyguy13 also.
- Monday, 1745: @sixonekevin Ah, yes; that's Misha Collins, hilarious Twitter-troll and part-time angel.
- Monday, 2122: @kitchenmage I used to use it for personal I-was-here logging (I lifeblog) but then a friend showed up at a huge concert & we sat together.
- Monday, 2125: @kitchenmage Also shiny-timewaster (you get badges!), and location discovery (businesses near you, like a weak yelp)
- Monday, 2202: @amy_m_young Did you mean cat?
- Monday, 2206: @amy_m_young I name mine. Current one is Vash. Yes, as in http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trigun
- Monday, 2252: Suggestion FAIL: Shared by Azure Lunatic
Submitted by: Sadaraine
Picture by: sadaraine
Follow me on Twitter.