- Monday, 0051: This is the hard part: not arguing with people I don't know, but speaking up when people I care for speak words with injustice behind them.
- Monday, 0112: mad_maudlin | Sherlock: In Arduis Fidelis - sex & gender swap, hating Watson's shrink even more than I did before http://mad-maudlin.dreamwidth.org/79217.html
- Monday, 0238: @Astro_Wheels http://twitpic.com/2q4j35 - Thank you for sharing this. It makes me so homesick for the Alaskan night sky.
- Monday, 0943: @maureenjohnson Dad called that a "California rolling stop". (I guess you can figure out where Dad grew up.)
- Monday, 1006: @semanticist That's surreal, all right.
- Monday, 1010: @machineplay I hate it when that happens.
- Monday, 1011: @maureenjohnson Actually, he sounds more like an ineffectual villain from a Dickens novel.
- Monday, 1016: @semanticist *waves the red handkerchief* One of these things is not like the other! It's possible to do both badly and painfully though...
- Monday, 1017: @maureenjohnson This is a good idea. Even the MythBusters do not do that, even when they are driving one car from another car by remote.
- Monday, 1017: RT @maureenjohnson: Never drive more than one car at a time. #onlinedrivinglessons
- Monday, 1116: xiphias: By the way, I DO divide the world into "good guys" and "bad guys". http://xiphias.livejournal.com/575906.html
- Monday, 1151: Now I'm trying to remember what that sleazy store between Fairbanks and North Pole, where Mama forbade me to go, was called.
- Monday, 1153: @semanticist I would say that freshly peeled ginger is #notabuttplug, but, figging.
- Monday, 1156: @amy_m_young I met up with a friend I hadn't seen in about 15 years, and all I could talk about when I arrived was character-induced trauma.
- Monday, 1204: Spam unsubscribe links no longer considered harmful - Essays http://essays.dayah.com/spam-unsubscribe-not-harmful
- Monday, 1240: dira: Vorkosigan Fic: When the Reckoning Arrives (This creeped me because it's gooooooood. Also scary.) http://dira.dreamwidth.org/550363.html
- Monday, 1359: Oh hey, it's #nomakeupweek: http://rabbitwrite.com/no-make-up-week/ - not sure if my participating would do much; many weeks are for me.
- Monday, 1451: RT @Back2Bethel: just coined a new term: "ass-grabbery"
- Monday, 1457: hazelator: [Vorkosigan] Firefighters http://hazelator.livejournal.com/66230.html
- Monday, 1535: This strip was Not Invented Here on Wednesday, September 15, 2010:
- Monday, 1552: Put In Another Methyl Group: A Villanelle: A comment to the most recent post on puns mentioned the famous JO... http://pipeline.corante.com/archives/2010/09/17/put_in_another_methyl_group_a_villanelle.php?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+InThePipeline+%28In+the+Pipeline%29
- Monday, 1554: Probably Bad News: Good Idea FAIL: Shared by Azure Lunatic
- Monday, 1657: OH GOD YOU GUYS, HOW IS THIS MY FAMILY. D: D: D: D: D:
- Monday, 1659: I REPEAT: HOW OMG, OMG, HOW. D: D: D:
- Monday, 1712: @machineplay How much did you eat, and how lactose-intolerant are you? I can eat about a cup safely.
- Monday, 1724: @machineplay Meep. Horrible allergies are very no fun. :(
- Monday, 1725: My favorite line is still: "I don't know the volume of my cousin's cock. This has never been an issue before." http://azurelunatic.dreamwidth.org/6303360.html
- Monday, 1729: @oakandsage You know how I have a cousin?
- Monday, 1744: Who Wore it Better?: Shared by Azure Lunatic
Click to find out . . .
- Monday, 1757: @oakandsage So there are times and places to not use Axe body spray.
- Monday, 1758: @oakandsage That is an old entry! Perhaps you missed it while various hell-things were going on.
- Monday, 1818: Who Put That Pole There?: Shared by Azure Lunatic
It keeps getting better/worse.
- Monday, 1820: @crackrecs Why does this sound like a Fringe crossover?
- Monday, 1821: @kestrelct Alas! I am sorry about the brainscarring.
- Monday, 1822: @oakandsage I WAS MOSTLY JUST THERE TO DOCUMENT, MAN. ALSO IT WAS TOO BENDY TO GET A GOOD SEAL. WOULD HAVE LEAKED.
- Monday, 1829: @crackrecs The mechanics are regrettable, but if you can ignore that, it's merely surreal.
- Monday, 1838: @llbbooks If I were recommending one of their songs for you to listen to, it would be Paperback Writer. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taADLPtyDb0
- Monday, 1842: @llbbooks Perhaps also Eleanor Rigby, which is much sadder when you listen to the lyrics. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9Itt02QOO0
- Monday, 1905: @UrsulaV @RebelsHeart Careful, or one of the NPCs will become a Starr...
- Monday, 2129: Looxcie, a Camera Recording Everything You See: Shared by Azure Lunatic
Have wanted something like this f... http://blogoscoped.com/archive/2010-09-20-n84.html
- Monday, 2148: Afternoon Palate Cleanser: The Unseen Sea: Shared by Azure Lunatic
This. This is my home.
The Unseen Sea ... http://sfist.com/2010/09/20/afternoon_palate_cleanser_the_unsee.php
- Monday, 2151: RT @BDSMBadAdvice: The Klingon language has no safewords.
- Monday, 2211: @cassieclare Ohhh, he'd be a sexy evil bastard, yes he would! *melts*
- Monday, 2251: sam_storyteller: Jeffrey Nullier's "Man With Fedora" (White Collar) http://sam-storyteller.dreamwidth.org/158804.html
- Monday, 2256: Signal boost: Apex Magazine calling for writers of Arab descent and Muslim writers http://yuki-onna.livejournal.com/605873.html?format=light
- Monday, 2323: petermorwood - CSI Ankh-Morpork (not the one you think.) http://petermorwood.livejournal.com/27957.html
Follow me on Twitter.