- Tuesday, 0045: I accidentally a John/Rodney. Porny, short. http://fic-promptly.dreamwidth.org/5024.html?thread=284576#cmt284576
- Tuesday, 0056: His Holiness, Captain Sparrow http://www.purplebrickroad.net/inkslinger/hhcs.html
- Tuesday, 1021: RT @cole007: Girl on train has tattoos of bees around her eyes. It looks like she stuck her head out of a fast-moving vehicle
- Tuesday, 1038: RT @abrevi8: This "onmouseover" meme is so lame.
- Tuesday, 1042: RT @fakecolbert: Move over Bill Clinton's "...but I never inhaled" and make way for Christine O'Donnell's "...but I never joined a coven."
- Tuesday, 1051: RT @twitter: All about the "onMouseover" incident: http://t.co/j5eqLWd.
- Tuesday, 1110: @khasael You don't have Cyrillic Services turned on, right? http://www.livejournal.com/manage/settings/?cat=display (checking something)
- Tuesday, 1111: @xlerb @gameboyguy13 @oakandsage DO NOT LICK THE LAPTOP. (Steph, you may need to provide context.)
- Tuesday, 1157: AND I RECOMMEND MOVING ON QUICKLY BECAUSE AUUUGH.
- Tuesday, 1201: @khasael No need for you to have it; I was checking on something and you happened to be handy. @exor674 helped me confirm a thing.
- Tuesday, 1202: @gameboyguy13 It is. Laptop computers do not taste pleasant.
- Tuesday, 1203: @mathsie The inside of my head is a strange place, and I am bothered by things that perhaps I shouldn't be.
- Tuesday, 1205: Womanist Musings: When Homophobia Poisons Your Work Environment http://www.womanist-musings.com/2010/09/when-homophobia-poisons-your-work.html
- Tuesday, 1315: @gameboyguy13 *stands in solidarity* (if I go to Fallen London it'll be on my OMG FUCKIN' SQUEE account.)
- Tuesday, 1318: @oakandsage Haha, point.
- Tuesday, 1319: @isntit Heh. :D
- Tuesday, 1320: @hataroni My aunt had that sticker. Though the dogs usually sat in the back.
- Tuesday, 1327: @_kamara Thanks. Now I'm earwormed with Pink Floyd.
- Tuesday, 1453: The costs of asking for a higher salary - Broadsheet - Salon.com (via @skud) http://www.salon.com/life/broadsheet/2007/07/30/negotiation_gap/index.html
- Tuesday, 1455: @kitchenmage It is also not a single entry. "I just posted a blog" = WRONG. Unless you created a whole new site.
- Tuesday, 1457: @tiferet93 I think we grew up on IRC, where if there's something Not Of General Interest, you make a new channel.
- Tuesday, 1500: @tiferet93 Thus when it's a predictable thing that a group of people are doing, there's always that twitch that says this could be elsewhere
- Tuesday, 1500: @tiferet93 Even though since Twitter's not IRC, it doesn't quite work that way.
- Tuesday, 1525: My First Week with the iPhone | Behind the Curtain http://behindthecurtain.us/2010/06/12/my-first-week-with-the-iphone/
- Tuesday, 1536: @kitchenmage I keep a journal on the computer, where my penpals across the whole world can see it.
- Tuesday, 1537: @gameboyguy13 OH GOD QUIZILLA.
- Tuesday, 1539: @semanticist @craigwebster PKA handled all the stuff beyond "if you're accepting credit cards you're going to need the SSL".
- Tuesday, 1540: @semanticist @craigwebster Wouldn't let us deal with anything that required actual knowledge of how the certs worked other than BY MAGIC.
- Tuesday, 1542: @craigwebster The answer seems to be http://help.godaddy.com/article/567
- Tuesday, 1607: @semanticist Nah, we had our private backend, which had the *other* articles in it too.
- Tuesday, 1627: Let You Kiss Me (So Sweet and So Soft) - out_there - Sherlock (TV) [Archive of Our Own] http://archiveofourown.org/works/116314
- Tuesday, 1639: A bit surreal. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X21mJh6j9i4
- Tuesday, 1642: @khasael :D :-P
- Tuesday, 1715: Why the Brain Doubts a Foreign Accent: Pity the poor, forlorn foreign graduate teaching assistant at an Amer... http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=the-brain-doubts-accent
- Tuesday, 1718: SPAWN CAMPERS:
- Tuesday, 2235: An episode of Glee later, and I am feeling better about my masculinity.
- Tuesday, 2335: sherlockbbc_fic: The Staff of Baker Street High School http://sherlockbbc-fic.livejournal.com/2727.html?thread=5178023#t5178023
Follow me on Twitter.