- Friday, 0032: The internet has failed me! Why was I not informed that the Gorillaz had a new album out this year? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plastic_Beach
- Friday, 0032: (why am I still awake?)
- Friday, 0111: @llbbooks http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1V_xRb0x9aw is like my favorite ever. Memories of 2001...
- Friday, 0147: @llbbooks Always puts me in mind of college and my friends there.
- Friday, 0555: @RebelsHeart .... WHAT. HWAT, even.
- Friday, 0558: RT @mathsie: If you're on DW and have an urge to leave yourself notes, it's finally here! DW's Note to Self: http://note-to-self.dreamwidth.org/ (feedb ...
- Friday, 0558: RT @anotherdream: I will not set our IT dep on fire I will not set our IT dep on fire I will not set our IT dep on fire I will not set o ...
- Friday, 0559: @maureenjohnson *tries to look very awake*
- Friday, 0605: FUCKING MONOGAMY, HOW DOES IT WORK
- Friday, 0656: Dizzyfaced tired. (how many ways do I hate my sleep schedule? LOTS.)
- Friday, 1341: @UrsulaV Oh, they're gorgeous! Congratulations!
- Friday, 1349: @nudaydreamer ... that's amazingly surreal. Both that they did, and that you didn't notice. :D
- Friday, 1358: @hataroni Indeed, sir, in very deed!
- Friday, 1400: RT @dduane: The ebook version of @p_morwood 's PRINCE IVAN (Tales of Old Russia #1) is ready! http://www.petermorwood.com/Prince-Ivan-Tales-Of-Old-Russia-1
- Friday, 1401: @seananmcguire They are most likely more a breakfast food than some cereal bars.
- Friday, 1404: RT @jerkomatic: (SPUTTERING) BUT THE FAQ SAID
- Friday, 1407: RT @rosefox: Dear writers: Please observe Celebrate Bisexuality Day by having bi characters who aren't "confused" or cheaters.
- Friday, 1533: @xlerb hahaha
- Friday, 1541: The Effect of Dimensional Transcendence on Mozzarella Cheese | DianeDuane.com http://www.dianeduane.com/The-Effect-Of-Dimensional-Transcendence-On-Mozzarella-Cheese
- Friday, 1718: Know Your Movie Zombie Outbreak Survivability!:
via: Yahoo! Movies
- Friday, 1909: In which I start some X-Files crack (bad family reunions): http://amalnahurriyeh.dreamwidth.org/7609.html?thread=12729#cmt12729 Might or might not finish.
- Friday, 1912: @tiferet93 @gameboyguy13 And Folsom is on Sunday, so I should be able to attend (Saturday is Dog Shenanigans).
- Friday, 1913: @FriggnImmy A SNAKE A SNAKE
- Friday, 1941: @rynia It's a horrible idea, because it leads to poor sleep and hangovers. A nice bath is in order, along with perhaps some good fic
- Friday, 2000: @rynia Also getting things set up for breakfast in the morning is probably helpful. That's what I'm doing right now.
- Friday, 2002: Oh right, #Folsom street fair is this weekend. Hallooo other SF peeps!
- Friday, 2008: @rynia Sounds tasty! My breakfast is going to be a nice hot cup of chocolate-flavored hemp protein powder, with psyllium husk for bulk...
- Friday, 2009: @rynia ... hot chocolate powder and sugar for flavor, a touch of St. John's Wort, and lactaid and caffeine tablets, powdered.
- Friday, 2009: @rynia Sounds generally dreadful, but it's quick, nutritious, unlikely to kill me, and reminiscent of bubble tea.
- Friday, 2021: RT @UFWupdates: CBS News: Stephen Colbert Testifies Before Congress on "Vast Experience" as a Migrant Laborer http://fb.me/GTkreXQn
- Friday, 2039: @rynia Oh dear!
- Friday, 2040: @rynia I don't do so well with solid foods before my stomach's awake, so it works for me.
- Friday, 2106: Lesson #755 - Muses: Creepy version of this comic is here. (http://survivingtheworld.net/Lesson755-Alternati... http://survivingtheworld.net/Lesson755.html
- Friday, 2136: I'm a horrible friend of Dorothy. I never call, I never write...
- Friday, 2202: @Back2Bethel ping
Follow me on Twitter.