11:26:51 : 11 11:27:52 : High noon, the best time to steal a corpsicle. 11:29:38 : Ah, NHLL, the new bad examples. 11:30:40 : M'lord grinning = interesting times! 11:36:08 : Uh oh. 11:37:44 : No no no no no no oh nooooooooooooo. 11:39:59 : THE PLOT THICKENS. This is a whole new worst possible. Who the hell is she if not Lisa Sato? 11:41:37 : 12 A vexing question, that. 11:43:23 : Roic must be getting better at stoic. Also he gets awakened a lot. 11:44:59 : Forensic analysis of mummies! 11:45:37 : Poor kids. 11:47:11 : Dna scanner = great toy! 11:51:44 : I like Vorlynkin more and more. 11:53:07 : Oooooooops. 11:53:42 : 13, oh of all the luck. 11:57:13 : Ahh, "normal". Heh. 11:58:10 : What a lovely call-me note. 12:01:43 : Hooray. Looks like success so far. 12:02:39 : Miles certainly puts the odd in auditor. 12:05:14 : Hee kids. Aww. 12:09:29 : Uh oh. Leiber is popular. 12:11:15 : No. One cannot ride a spider. 12:15:07 : Oh dear god that is appalling. :( 12:17:15 : Oh I bet she has questions. 12:17:48 : 15 Covert ops, how not to do it. 12:19:00 : Miles is already picking up local bad habits. Roic is not. 12:21:30 : Oh bribery. 12:23:48 : Glad someone is lecturing the bonehead. 12:26:35 : I have suddenly started shipping Madame Sako and Vorlynkin. If just for a few dates. 14:38:43 : Time to call for backup. 14:39:28 : 16 Hans and Oki are nasty pieces of work. 14:40:45 : Indeed, what does one do with captured goons. 14:42:09 : Ah yes, the sphinx that was om the mantlepiece in act 1. 14:43:48 : Oh dear, I just bet Wing wants to put Miles on ice. 14:45:04 : Quite literally in a bag. Ha. 14:45:59 : Oh I bet a sphinx is *loud*. 14:48:38 : My mental casting for Kareen Koudelka is apparently Portia DeGeneres. 14:50:51 : Annnd... Mark. 14:51:59 : Vorlynkin is good at explaining. 14:52:33 : REJUV. 14:54:50 : Oh Mark. Glad Kareen provides the human factor. 14:56:15 : Poor Sasha-Xander-Alex. 14:58:12 : Mark, unsurprised by the shenanigans of Miles. Oh Yani. Oh dear. 14:59:08 : Miss Koudelka, quietly ready to kick ass. 15:01:27 : 17 Leiber is so in over his head. Jin + sphinx = yay! 15:02:53 : Anyone else see Mark's human trial plan as skeezy? Good. 15:04:41 : "it's not your planet, you know. You can't fix it." 15:05:47 : Oh Lily. (Oh aging Aral.) 15:07:09 : Flappy kitty. 15:08:47 : Kids know how to argue with Mom. Home cloning. Heh. 15:10:25 : Mmm takeout. 15:12:42 : I can see Vorlynkin approves of tethering Miles, wishes he could. 15:13:47 : FOES. FOES!!! Good job they went back. 15:15:36 : Meep. Fire scary. 15:16:33 : Hello Madame Xia. I bet you are curious. 15:18:24 : Mark + Kareen = OTP. 15:20:23 : Heeeeee. I like Madame Xia. 15:21:01 : Asterzine is nasty stuff. 15:22:30 : "fire sale" oh god Mark is twistier than Miles. 15:23:09 : A question of ninjas. 15:23:43 : FOES OH FUCK. 15:31:34 : These guys are unpleasant. 15:33:07 : Oki: not the brightest glowtube. 15:34:11 : Roic to the rescue! 15:34:48 : Stun them all, sort it out later. 15:38:46 : 19 Yay Roic. Yay Miles. Oh god now I want to see the old days through Illyan. 15:41:30 : Baaaaaait. Roic does not blend well. 15:42:49 : NHLL: still bad news. 15:44:04 : I suppose Roic is in fact scary. 15:45:23 : Miles spins things nicely. 15:46:55 : Roic is very helpful. 15:49:21 : Poor underbribed Matson. 15:52:02 : I still like the Consul lots. Poor Gregor does not need more creepy. 15:53:09 : 20 Chickens actually prefer perches. 15:54:15 : "Miles-san had a way of un-relaxing people." 15:56:05 : Lady Murasaki! ALL HER BABIES! The delighted chickens! (My Calico would have been so happy.) 15:57:29 : "Lord Unpronounceable" 16:02:42 : Miles the ferret. (Amazing bouncing!) 16:04:01 : Transfer station coffee. Heh. 16:05:18 : Ohhhhhhh boys, I know what is cooooooooooooooooming. 16:06:34 : Kids. Mark. Er, no. If anyone has motivation to be CF! 16:07:21 : Miles ships like I ship. 16:08:08 : Rynia, if you're reading this, ditch now. 16:08:30 : S 16:08:42 : P 16:08:56 : A 16:09:23 : C 16:09:35 : E 16:25:03 : I knew this was coming. Does not make it easier. 16:26:16 : In full uniform. Take your levity while it lasts, boys. 16:27:22 : Count. Count. God. 16:28:05 : Cried when I read it the first time. Crying again now. 16:29:09 : Aftermaths (5 drabbles) 16:30:34 : Oh Cordelia. Oh. D: 16:32:06 : New miles. What is he like. I say this as a once and future multiple. 16:33:02 : Oh Gregor. 16:34:03 : (I will likely mist up off and on as I remember. Aral is special to me.) 16:35:59 : And this finishes my livetwit of #Cryoburn ; the log will be up on http://azurelunatic.dreamwidth.org in about 11 hours. 21:29:03 : I'm crying again. There was so much left undone, so many questions left unasked -- he's at peace now but his faaaamily omg. 21:29:38 : (and yes, I may very well be projecting a bit; my old man is nearly 70 and tired and we're not on the best of terms.) Tweets copied by twittinesis.com Crossposted . comments .