In the last 24 hours, I posted the following to Twitter:
Follow me on Twitter.
- Sunday, 0119: This poll/comment combination has me cackling out loud. http://james-nicoll.livejournal.com/3077678.html?thread=58865710
- Sunday, 0144: @loopylisa93 That would be an interesting fashion statement. #fishpile
- Sunday, 0200: "inception_kink: Mating Behaviours of the Family Ptilonorhynchidae" http://ur1.ca/48xxm #inception #fic
- Sunday, 1218: @PigRescuer <joke>answer it?</joke> *comforts*
- Sunday, 1220: @maureenjohnson WELCOME BACK
- Sunday, 1224: @the_wanlorn This is why private entries were invented! :D
- Sunday, 1228: RT @maureenjohnson: For anyone wondering why it's important to mock and expose people like Harold Camping, here's the reality: http://scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/2011/05/while_harold_camping_sits_safe.php
- Sunday, 1229: RT @Anke: #PSA: Reading something attentively is "pore over". Use "pour over" for spilling a drink over the reading.
- Sunday, 1230: @loopylisa93 OH HONEY
- Sunday, 1231: @fairlight777 Your stepdaughter is awesome.
- Sunday, 1232: @TheAdvocateMag I'm getting a server error when I click that link.
- Sunday, 1237: @loopylisa93 Volunteering on ladders! In pencil skirts!
- Sunday, 1238: @loopylisa93 @arkeiryn @mathsie Fish are so often omnishippers! Even of themselves!
- Sunday, 1239: @mathsie You have boobs! I have seen them! (Well, under clothing.)
- Sunday, 1243: @PigRescuer *sends supplementary boobs*
- Sunday, 1652: "Subterranean Press » Fiction: Queen of Atlantis By Sarah Rees Brennan" http://ur1.ca/493wd
- Sunday, 1826: Now is not a good time to be around the inside of my head. Security is yelling at religious literalism.
- Sunday, 1827: Very glad the Collective is pagan of a sort that does not have stuff to get literalist about. Context changes.
- Sunday, 1830: RT @bedlamsbard: Hey, remember back in the day when they used to put order forms in the back of paperbacks? Heh.
- Sunday, 1831: RT @sushimustwrite: Huh. Twitter did get rid of direct RSS feeds. #onlythedeveloperscare #rssisdead #longliverss
- Sunday, 1832: @khasael Om nom nom!
- Sunday, 1834: @amy_m_young @bedlamsbard Remember the glossy cigarette ads in the middles?
- Sunday, 1839: @amy_m_young @bedlamsbard To be completely fair, those were mostly books I inherited, from the 60s-ish.
- Sunday, 2301: RT @RedCross: RT @OzarksRedCross As shelters are opened, locations can be found here. http://www.redcross.org/nss/ #Joplin #tornado
- Sunday, 2307: @Quiara I think the capability to love indicates at least the capability to hate, if the individual can experience negative emotion.
- Sunday, 2309: @Quiara To recognize love, one must have experienced (feeling or observing) some other emotions (any) to differentiate. Even indifference.
- Sunday, 2316: Oh, it seems that the House of Bark has opened up a new branch, conveniently located to my BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK
- Sunday, 2323: RT @kitchenmage: "We're efforting that information..." Bubble-headed bleached blonde on @CNN Sweet Jeebus, that's not even a word!
- Sunday, 2324: @kitchenmage But can she tell you about the [disaster] with a gleam in her eye? That seems to be the main requirement in some cases.
- Monday, 0005: @cryandkiss Since it was you, I read "boobs" at first.
- Monday, 0025: @thatjohn http://www.yuletidetreasure.org/archive/76/nexton.html
- Monday, 0029: @mathsie Good morning! I will be in bed soon, for the next four hours of sleep.
- Monday, 0054: Adorable wet hens: http://liciabobesha.com/2011/05/insert-wet-chicken-jokes/#more-684
Follow me on Twitter.