In the last 24 hours, I posted the following to Twitter:
Follow me on Twitter.
- Friday, 0548: Someone should get on that. RT: @oakandsage: Neither fanfiction.net nor AOE have any Vorkosigan/X-Men crossovers.
- Friday, 0549: @ladyofthelog Link the good ones, plzkthx?
- Friday, 0555: RT @sarcasticapple: New Facebook sucks! Where's the poke button? I don't remember friending this squirrel! Oh ..my mistake, this isn't Facebook. This is a tree.
- Friday, 0619: It wasn't a dream #strangefortunes
- Friday, 0621: Surprisingly well, for "blurry blob" well RT@andrewducker: Mind-reading technology reconstructs videos from brain scans http://www.theage.com.au/technology/sci-tech/mindreading-technology-reconstructs-videos-from-brain-20110923-1ko5s.html
- Friday, 0634: @omnom_ninja Spaaaaaace. *_*
- Friday, 0637: RT @Schreiberland:"Nothing travels faster than the speed of light with the possible exception of bad news, which obeys its own special laws" -Douglas Adams
- Friday, 0639: @teshiron Owwwwwwwww D: D: D: D:
- Friday, 0644: @maja_li Ooo! Has he a BRAIN?
- Friday, 0645: @mooging DO NOT WATCH IT. THE FISH WILL SAVE YOU. HERE, GO TO TVTROPES
- Friday, 0708: @seananmcguire Enjoy!
- Friday, 0710: @LikeaLiar Are they oldschool or trendy? Oldschool, .net; trendy, .st
- Friday, 0712: @LikeaLiar does .web even *exist*????
- Friday, 0720: Julian Smith, "I'm Reading a Book" (music video is blinky): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuRuwR2JSXI&feature=youtu.be
- Friday, 0721: @sushimustwrite Ignore it and carry on?
- Friday, 0722: @ifonlyella *crosses fingers*
- Friday, 0722: RT @SixTonSatellite: *looks at earth*
- Friday, 0726: @sushimustwrite Aaaaa, no fun at *all*. (Catnip? Feliway?)
- Friday, 0727: Mike/Harvey; elevator porn. http://maja-li.livejournal.com/62016.html
- Friday, 0734: RT @mcollinknight: Wherein @sarahreesbrenna talks about the 'Circle of Suck' for LGBTQ in young adult fiction. And also says 'librarify.' http://sarahtales.livejournal.com/189748.html
- Friday, 0740: Eau d’Empowerment – the scent of opportunity: a conversation with Barb Stegemann http://buildingmarkets.org/blogs/blog/2011/09/21/eau-dempowerment-the-scent-of-opportunity-a-conversation-with-barb-stegemann/
- Friday, 0748: RT @toraks: Awesome pertinent xkcd abt the new neutrinos result: http://xkcd.com/955/
- Friday, 0831: Sixth Sense, Brown Eyed Girls: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdH1GwyZJuY I'm not sure I understand the video but it's epic. Via @shirozora
- Friday, 1128: RT @ssrjazz: @ToryBelleci @karibyron @grantimahra That 8-track tape wouldn't happen to be a "Best of Queen" tape would it?
- Friday, 1144: RT @milkbutnotsugar: Okay, my delicious accounts are moved. *stern face* Are yours?
- Friday, 1152: RT @cleolinda: In the light of a full moon, a lattice crust breaks out over the howling werepie.
- Friday, 1156: RT @Delicious: Today is the LAST DAY to agree to transfer your account information to AVOS, in order to continue using Delicious.... http://fb.me/JK1KU1bj
- Friday, 1216: #ff Oh my dear fish who have been watching that show with that guy, please do check out @eatmypies - Andy is on Twitter, yes he is.
- Friday, 1229: @notlikenormal I swear I could follow the two of them around with a video camera and wind up with a hilarious show. Until I got punched.
- Friday, 1257: I have had co-workers that I'd have cheerfully stuffed in a locker. http://vimeo.com/27738605 #NASA
- Friday, 1356: @tiferet93 Massively multiplayer Hogwarts game, in which you get to play the books, apparently. There is a lot of potion brewing. #myfish
- Friday, 1359: @jai_dit I was able to import through gmail, though that's more a one-time than an ongoing.
- Friday, 1400: @maureenjohnson *hands fresh-baked cookies from out of JAR*
- Friday, 1404: @tiferet93 I did not attempt to wangle myself an invite, but many of my fish have signed up. It's beta. They are having fun at least!
- Friday, 1414: @maureenjohnson You do tweet a LOT. Twitter is BAD about pulling up OLD THINGS if you do not have the LINK.
- Friday, 1416: @tiferet93 @humpuphigh You would be Sorted faster than Draco. But a lot of my fish are in Slytherin.
- Friday, 1443: RT @ebertchicago: Why Sienna Miller became the heroine of the phone hacking scandal. http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/profiles/sienna-miller-hackings-heroine-2359415.html
- Friday, 1444: @maja_li I can see it. Fierce loyalty to your friends and people who have earned it?
- Friday, 1540: @decontextual Oh, my favorite!
- Friday, 1547: @TheAdvocateMag *Both* of them need a goddamn time-out.
- Friday, 1547: RT @sprackraptor: Cats need exercise. I need entertainment. I have a laser pointer. SITUATION SOLVED.
- Friday, 1555: @norabombay Probably Slytherin. Too cynical for Gryffindor. Not ivory-tower enough for Ravenclaw. Not I LOVE ALL YOUSE GUYS enough for Puff.
- Friday, 1610: @kitchenmage Heh. Heh. Heh. When you're done, I would be interested to know if your technical thoughts about it compare to mine.
- Friday, 1611: @rosefox They are the best for absorbing the flavor in a curry!
- Friday, 1611: @norabombay That could work.
- Friday, 1642: @norabombay On the phone with sister, our not-quite-grandma had a stroke this morning
- Friday, 1655: RT @xlerb: Finally found a use for that #VMware backpack: bungeed it onto my actual bag for extended capacity. This is called "storage virtualization".
- Friday, 1820: @qikipedia If there are any left, slip me the sausage, could you? #QIParty
- Friday, 1822: RT @sguod: It's Bisexual Visibility Day. I'll just go about my business reflecting a certain proportion of the photons which strike me, ...
- Friday, 1840: Laundry Pod:
What shoebox dweller doesn’t dream of a portable personal washing machine? Here is one that ... http://shoeboxdwelling.com/2011/09/22/laundry-pod/
- Friday, 1841: Flesh-eating Plant Inspires Slippery Science: Shared by Azure Lunatic
Chalk up another examp... http://www.neatorama.com/2011/09/22/flesh-eating-plant-inspires-slippery-science/
- Friday, 1846: The Entrepreneur's Guide to Coffee Shop Etiquette: Shared by Lynne
Buy something every 2-3 hours; take ... http://mashable.com/2011/07/13/coffee-shop-etiquette/
- Friday, 2313: Had a reprise of a frightening dream (less scary when I knew the twists) & missed a call from my dad re: not-quite-Grandma. I'll call in AM.
- Friday, 2314: (Not-quite-Grandma is the grandma of a childhood friend and was local in my childhood. I saw more of her than my out of state grandma.)
- Friday, 2322: @decontextual Have you got in to the SPN fic again?
Follow me on Twitter.